Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
jedwards2009
Can someone please explain
May 19, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Can someone explain to me why it is a nice comfortable breezy 65 degrees outside, but inside with every single window open and a celing fan and two box fans, why it is a stuffy miserable 80 degrees!?? Bleh.

Replies

• Lili0509
    May 19, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Ikr!! Im preggo and I live in Ga and its soooo hot!:/ It rained a lil' so its humid too...the weather can never be just right

• armywife009
    May 19, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Yikes, that sucks.

I just had our air on for a minute, we have colds and I keep getting hot flashes. It was hot as hell yesterday though, very stuffy outside.

• jedwards2009
    May 19, 2013 at 4:32 AM
    Ick! It is so humid in this house, which I don't understand at all. It feels really good outside.

Quoting Lili0509:

Ikr!! Im preggo and I live in Ga and its soooo hot!:/ It rained a lil' so its humid too...the weather can never be just right

• jedwards2009
    May 19, 2013 at 4:33 AM
    I have a cold, my head is all stopped up. Which isn't helping. But its 3:30 am, I'm miserable and its easier to get online and whine then to get out bed and close every single window and turn on the air lol

Quoting armywife009:

Yikes, that sucks.

I just had our air on for a minute, we have colds and I keep getting hot flashes. It was hot as hell yesterday though, very stuffy outside.

• armywife009
    May 19, 2013 at 4:36 AM

LOL, I can relate to that. I hope you feel better soon! I think we are almost rid of ours. I don't have a sore throat anymore and dh was acting better earlier.

Quoting jedwards2009:

I have a cold, my head is all stopped up. Which isn't helping. But its 3:30 am, I'm miserable and its easier to get online and whine then to get out bed and close every single window and turn on the air lol

Quoting armywife009:

Yikes, that sucks.

• jedwards2009
    May 19, 2013 at 4:40 AM
    Glad you all are feeling better!! My throat is killing me. Been sucking on popscicles all day. May or may not have had a few of those packaged frozen margaritias before bed a few hrs ago ;)

Quoting armywife009:

LOL, I can relate to that. I hope you feel better soon! I think we are almost rid of ours. I don't have a sore throat anymore and dh was acting better earlier.

Quoting jedwards2009:

Quoting armywife009:

Yikes, that sucks.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts