Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
take responsibility for your actions edit
by Anonymous
May 19, 2013 at 2:08 AM

So my friend calls me tonight telling me that she was raped. I rushed over to her house and see if she wanted to go to the DR. and make a report to the police. She tells me she is scared because they won't believe her. So she tells me her story.

She was at this party with her guy friend, she is known to be a big flirt, she will flirt with anyone and i have always told her that one day it will get you in trouble it is not the perfect world that we would like it to be. She never listens, well tonight she was doing her thing but this time she takes it too far. She starts kissing on this guy and telling him she wants to take him in the room just doing whatever she can to get a rise out of him. I mean grabbing all over him she leads him to the room and starts dancing for him and kissing on him doing everything so when he finally gets down to sleep with her she tells him no but from what she said she was on top of him and he just stuck it in and just went for it.

By this time I am mad at her because I know the guys she is crying rape on and he is not like that he has not been with too many girls he is kinda shy and has had a huge cruss on her since the beginning of school. I told her she needed to take responsibility for this because you instated this and at the very last second right as he is about to put it in you want to stop. She gets mad at me saying that he violated her and I am like you just about raped him yourself. I told her one of these days all this flirting and stuff will bite you in the butt. and I just left. I can't be friends with someone like this she is calling me as I am writing this but enough is enough. She is about to ruin this guy because she can't keep her clothes on. I don't condone rape but if you are being stupid like this come on.

Edit:

Ok so I just got done talking with the guy and her and she made the whole thing up. From what I can gather from him and witness she tried to get him to sleep with her but he refused. He did go into the room and she gave him a bj and he left. I taked to her and she finally admitted that she was not raped but just pissed off at him becasue he would not sleep with her. Ugg Now I am never going to tak to her again.

Replies

• numonestunar
    May 19, 2013 at 2:09 AM
    O.o
  • hautemama83
    May 19, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    Alrighty then. I'm not totally sure what to say about all that.
  • AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    May 19, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    *reads, reacts, leaves post*
  • bustybee
    May 19, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I like the colour purple. so purple.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    May 19, 2013 at 2:16 AM

So she was on top of him and he stuck it in? Did she say no after he put it in?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    May 19, 2013 at 2:16 AM
    Most people will agree with your friend.
    This to me is a grey area. If she had started having sex and said "no" because she was scared or regretted it, or sobered up... Then she is right to.say rape if he doesn't stop.
    If she is trying to set herself up to.cry victim- says no jokingly with no intention to stop or for him to believe her then tells everyone she was raped for attention, I personally KNOW a girl who did this, then she is a piece of garbage and is why people never believe "victims"
  • melschlegs
    May 19, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Hum... I'm not sure what to say.  I mean... wow.  I mean, if she actually DID say no, then he shouldn't have just "gone for it". From what it sounds like, though, her behavior probably led him to believe she wasn't serious when she told him no.  It's a tough call.

• FoxFire363
    May 19, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    She has the right to say no even at the moment he is about to put it in. I do think she led him on, but it's possible she simply changed her mind, which is her right to do.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    May 19, 2013 at 2:18 AM

I don't know but knowing her she might have just slept with him and is now calling rape. She is just the type to do that.

Quoting Anonymous:

So she was on top of him and he stuck it in? Did she say no after he put it in?

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    May 19, 2013 at 2:19 AM

She's a cunt, and what she did is messed up beyond belief, but she told him no and he did it anyway, she was raped.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN