Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I have a "christina piercing" does this make me a bad mom?
by Anonymous
May 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Because my dumbass xdh seems to think so!

Replies

• csxt99
    by csxt99
    May 17, 2013 at 10:18 PM

First, I had to look it up because I didn't know what it was.  Second, no, it does not make you a bad mom. Third, did you have the piercing when you were married to him?  If so, did he say or think that it made you a bad mom then, or is he just all butthurt now and trying to cause trouble?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    May 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM
    Lol. I prob should have said I had my hoo ha pierced.
    I got the piercing yrs ago in between one of our break ups. We werent together yet we were hooking up. Before marriage, before dd was born. In fact he was on the phone with me encouraging me to do it.
    Hes saying it now that weve been done for iver yr and he wants nothing to do with dd anymore.
    In all reality I know Im not a bad mom.

Quoting csxt99:First, I had to look it up because I didn't know what it was.  Second, no, it does not make you a bad mom. Third, did you have the piercing when you were married to him?  If so, did he say or think that it made you a bad mom then, or is he just all butthurt now and trying to cause trouble?
  • mama2ameira
    May 17, 2013 at 10:24 PM
    I'm honored that there's a piercing named after me. Even if it is the hoo ha. Lol ;)

But no, that's stupid to say you're a bad mom
    Over that -_-
  • Anonymous
    May 17, 2013 at 10:25 PM
    It is right? Smh!

...on another note... My phone just auto corrected right to tight... But I fixed it...that would have been funny. Lol

Quoting mama2ameira:

I'm honored that there's a piercing named after me. Even if it is the hoo ha. Lol ;)

But no, that's stupid to say you're a bad mom

Over that -_-

• csxt99
    by csxt99
    May 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM

He sounds like a real gem!  I would have to say that him not wanting anything to do with your child makes him an awful dad.

• Glitchtastic
    May 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I have facial piercings. I'm a fantastic Mother. 

Your ex is clearly a d bag. 

• dallascowboys82
    May 17, 2013 at 10:34 PM

what is type of piercing?

• Anonymous
    May 17, 2013 at 10:35 PM
    I have facial ones too. Well just my nose now. I had my dermals surgically removed for a new job. I even took out my nipple ones when I got pregnant. But apparently Im like the spawn of satan bc I left that particular one in and I have a video getting it done. Which he claims he has but doesnt. He says he will use that in court to prove Im crazy and unstable.... Sorry for the tmi. But seriously?!?!?!

Quoting Glitchtastic:I have facial piercings. I'm a fantastic Mother. Your ex is clearly a d bag. 
  • Fields456
    May 17, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Yup,horrible mom! Don't you know once you become a mom you are only suppose to have one hole in each ear and that's it.   Lol.    No it doesn't make you a bad mom at all!  He is stupid 

• Glitchtastic
    May 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM

They say stuff all the time to try and detour you from following through with whatever it is you want. Ignore him. Move on. A judge would laugh at him. Unless you were showing it to your child.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have facial ones too. Well just my nose now. I had my dermals surgically removed for a new job. I even took out my nipple ones when I got pregnant. But apparently Im like the spawn of satan bc I left that particular one in and I have a video getting it done. Which he claims he has but doesnt. He says he will use that in court to prove Im crazy and unstable.... Sorry for the tmi. But seriously?!?!?!

Quoting Glitchtastic:I have facial piercings. I'm a fantastic Mother. Your ex is clearly a d bag. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts