Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Any nurses or doctors? Very graphic picture inside of skin problem. **ETA**
by Anonymous
May 11, 2013 at 8:38 PM

This is under my c-section "flap"  My scar is fine but it is this skin that rubs together.  I just had my third baby 6 months ago.  is this a yeast infection.  It doesn't really itch it just hurts.  Should I give it time to heal up or go in about it?

I know I need to lose weight so no need to tell me that.

I know I need to do some major ladyscaping but I have not had the time or energy to do that yet.

ETA:  It has a funky smell.

Replies

• macysmom
    May 11, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    Oh m good lord in heaven. I know you said warning and pic and all that.. I have no help. Maybe some baby powder?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 8:40 PM
    Ouch!!!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

I did warn you.  Sorry.

Quoting macysmom:

Oh m good lord in heaven. I know you said warning and pic and all that.. I have no help. Maybe some baby powder?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

It is starting to get really painful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ouch!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 8:41 PM

That looks like a yeast infection on your skin. Ouch. Put some anti-fungal on that.

• sweettea1985
    Ouch. Looks like u need nystop powder.. I would talk to a doc about it... I would try to keep it dry until then... Good luck!
  • Texascandee

I'd say you need to go to your doctor.  That does not look good at all.........

• armandswife
    I have this too. C-section flap, under my boob and in my crack. My doctor gave me some steroid cream that has worked wonders. I have no idea what it is though.
  • clearlyme
    I think you should call your dr. Have you tried powdering?
  • mamakat070812
    Chaffing and your not cleaning there very well... Try washing it better, use aquaphor or cetaphil and try to keep it dry.

Mom Confessions