Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why do families/people decide to have multiple children?
by Anonymous
May 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I was thinking about this today when my cousin's wife announced she is pregnant with number 4.  I think about everything that's happening around us and it makes me realize that I truly do not want to bring anymore children into the world. Our resources are not limitless and our economy isn't where it should be at. I don't think that enough people are concerned about humanity's future. I'm not trying to be insulting or judgemental; I'm just trying to understand why people continue to have children so carelessly.

Everyone asking why I had a child if I'm against it: because I was young and I did not have the same views as I do now. 

Secondly: "If we stop having kids all together the human race won't survive." Right obviously that's the case. My question was about multiple children. Thanks.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    Do they love, care for and support their children? If so, tell them congratulations and shut up. It's not your place to judge!
  • NorseGodessMom
    May 11, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I would like to know this to.. why do people have so many kids.. as in more than one... I only ask becouse I am happy with one...

• FL2AK
    by FL2AK
    May 11, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    So what are you doing to make the world a better place?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    They fuck up at least one and not feel bad about it. Ha Ha totally joking
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    May 11, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I'm not judging. If that's what they want that's great... I'm concerned about the future. Not so much the now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do they love, care for and support their children? If so, tell them congratulations and shut up. It's not your place to judge!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 3:59 PM
    Me too I am happy with one

Quoting NorseGodessMom:

I would like to know this to.. why do people have so many kids.. as in more than one... I only ask becouse I am happy with one...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

I try to put my part; I recycle, I donate to charity, help out where I can. I'm not boasting or sitting on a high horse. I'm just trying to understand why no one sees past right now and realizes that resources are not forever.

Quoting FL2AK:

So what are you doing to make the world a better place?

• gigis1
    by gigis1
    Because they love kids perhaps?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM
    Saying they're being careless is judging.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not judging. If that's what they want that's great... I'm concerned about the future. Not so much the now.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM
    The life expectancy of a child born today is 80yrs. No economy stays the same for 80 years, good or bad.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts