Mom Confessions

rainskysmom
I'm so proud of my daughter!!! *****Edit
May 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM

So I took her to school yesterday knowing that I was gonna go back up there to to give her her ADHD meds after I got it filled at the pharmacy. So a couple of hours go by and I get back to the school. I tell them I need her to come to the office to take her meds, no problem, they call her up there. When she walks in and sees me she starts crying and asks me if I know what's going on. She precedes to tell me that in second period a boy had asked her to hold some weed for him. She first asked him to let her see it cuz she didn't want to tell on him if he really didn't have it. So this ignorant kid shows it to her, she politely told him no and then went and told the teacher she needed to talk to her in the hallway. This kid had his patents called and had to deal with the police officer on campus. He apparently will be in alternative school the rest of the year and the beginning of next year. So proud of my baby for doing the right thing!!!!

Edit>>>>>>>I notice that all the people that think my child did something "wrong" in "tattling" on this 13 yr old child have all been ANON's. Y'all are probably the one's making posts titled "I smoke pot everyday but I'm still a good mother!!!" To each their own, but when I lay my head down to go to sleep tonight, I will do so knowing that my child did a noble thing!!!!!!

Replies

• vetNmommy
    May 11, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Good for her, he old is she?

• AshSpringer
    May 11, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    She did a great job!!! Way to go :)
  • rainskysmom
    May 11, 2013 at 10:39 AM
    She is 13 in 7th grade

Quoting vetNmommy:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 10:39 AM
    I discourage tattling .
  • vetNmommy
    May 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I think it is great! Good job to her and to you! You obviously taught her well!

Quoting rainskysmom:

She is 13 in 7th grade

Quoting vetNmommy:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM

weed in school?

• AjsMom0508
    May 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    Umm marijuana is illegal. Possession on school property even more so. You are an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

I discourage tattling .
  • critter_boo
    May 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    Really its an illegal substance that could of got her in tons of trouble. Good for her op

Quoting Anonymous:

I discourage tattling .

• ksueditz
    May 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM

good job to her. there was a girl in our school who asked her bf to hold her weed, he got kicked out of school and faced juvie. the girl didn't get anything, b/c it was his word against hers. your daughter is very smart, and made the right choice. :)

• SkylarBeth
    May 11, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    I would be very of her too, I am proud of her. Its nice to know kids still have the power to stand up for what they think is right. Good job to you and your family for raising strong and smart young lady

Mom Confessions