Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I should not have Spanked my six yr old
by Anonymous
May 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Picked him from school he was mad bc he missed the field trip for perfect attendance. So he runs off almost in the street. I talk to him. Then we walk closer my car and he bolts in the street again. Car slammed on their brakes. Ok then I am pissed. I manage to get In the car keep my cool. Drive 3 min home. Then he gets a time out right away. Okay moving. On I make him a sandwich and milk for snack. I come into my room where he eats and watches a show. He threw half the milk in the hallway and then the other in the sink All over the kitchen. I got mad. I bent him over my bed I spanked his clothed bottom 3 times. I told him no tball and he got a quick shower. And he needs In his room til dark. Then stories and bed. I could have done this all without hitting him. I'm done spanking. Feel guilty when I need energy to manage this hand full

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    May 10, 2013 at 7:34 PM
    Bump
  • AlwaysKISA
    May 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    Don't beat yourself up, momma. :-(
  • Anonymous 1
    May 10, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    Thank you I appreciate it

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Don't beat yourself up, momma. :-(

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    May 10, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    Find a better way to deal with your anger than beating on your son.
  • chalisa0
    May 10, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I don't (didn't-my kids are now late teens, lol) spank, but I would if my kid dared to run in the street.  I wouldn't even feel bad about it.

• jessimicuh
    May 10, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    You disciplined how you seen fit. It happens. And I bet he learned his lesson. Don't beat yourself over it.
  • Anonymous 1
    May 10, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    I am dealing with b him running in the street. When that happened. I took literally ten deep breaths. And I did not beat him.

Quoting Anonymous:

• jessimicuh
    May 10, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    You just had to go anonymous to make a comment like that. I'm sure you're a saint, huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

• mem82
    by mem82
    May 10, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I think that deserved a spanking. 3 smacks on the clothed butt isn't bad. Next time if you want to avoid spanking, have him clean it up before he sat in his room.

• 12345abcde54321
    May 10, 2013 at 7:44 PM

i don't spank my 6yo either. it just seems.. too far for a big boy. but man, that shit is naughty. i wouldn't be too upset with yourself over it. don't spank next time, but drastic times and drastic measures kind of go hand in hand.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts