Mom Confessions

Anonymous
failed the behind the wheel drivers exam!
by Anonymous
May 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM

i failed the stupid driving test. this is pathetic. im 25 yrs old, married with 3 little girls, cant pass the test. i will try again, hopefully i pass this time. wish me luck!

i didnt get on the bike lane and look over my shoulder to turn right.

i hadnt tried to get it earlier because up until a year ago i was really scared to drive. i got into a mini crash while pregnant when me and my sister were learning to drive.

Replies

• alexsmomaubrys2
    May 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM

What did you fail? Just keep practicing.

• Snakecharm
    May 7, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    Bummer. What part tripped you up? I didn't go for my license until I was almost 20. What made you wait so long to go for yours?
  • Mommynwife26

I passed at 17, but had to retake it when I moved to a different state and my old DL expired and it took me 3x to pass! My DD was like 1 at the time, totally sucked! Just remember their corrections and next time you will pass!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

i didnt get on the bike lane and look over my shoulder to turn right.

• RoseBlossom
    May 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM

get on the bike lane?

• Momas.lil.kissz
    May 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    I'm 31 just got mine three months ago it was easy for me u just hv to practice a lot and u can do it also make sure thy r not giving u the same driving instructor!! I wish u super good luck!!!!!!!!!! 🍀
  • Anonymous
    May 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM

yeah apparetly in order to turn right i had to get on the bike lane...

Quoting RoseBlossom:

get on the bike lane?

• Anonymous
    May 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM

thank you!

Quoting Momas.lil.kissz:

I'm 31 just got mine three months ago it was easy for me u just hv to practice a lot and u can do it also make sure thy r not giving u the same driving instructor!! I wish u super good luck!!!!!!!!!! 🍀

Mom Confessions