Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
No baby for you, but. now its possible. ..
by Anonymous
May 6, 2013 at 3:19 PM
For the past 6 years I have been told by multiple doctors that im infertile. They always said, even if I became pregnant by some crazy chance, my body would never be able to carry a pregnancy full term.. I have had many, many miscarriages in the past. I just found out from my doctor after bloodwork and mri why I couldn't get pregnant ( I honestly gave up on ttc) they were looking at my brain bc a level came back high. Anyways, ive been on medicine since February. I just got a call saying my levels are back to where they should be, im also ovulating and if I want to get pregnant we can ttc now..

Anyone have good tips\tricks that helped the become pregnant? Yes I know have sex. Anything else?

Replies

• Bero2007
    May 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM

more sex.

• PeaceLoveAndTea
    May 6, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Upside down sex? Gravity, friend.

• LiDoMama
    May 6, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I don't know any good tips, sorry. Just have fun making a baby! Good Luck Mama, I pray that this will be the month for you!

• MommyO2-6631
    May 6, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    there's a ttc group
  • DarksMama
    May 6, 2013 at 3:24 PM

SEX AND MORE SEX AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX. lol Also, keep his crotch cool. Heat is bad for the swimmers.

• over40bride
    May 6, 2013 at 3:24 PM

You should join the Trying to Conceive group here on Cafemom. There are many wonderful helpful ladies there. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    May 6, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    Thank you for the prayers!

Quoting LiDoMama:

I don't know any good tips, sorry. Just have fun making a baby! Good Luck Mama, I pray that this will be the month for you!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 6, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    Have your dh put your legs over his shoulders when you have sex its suppose to make it easier to get pregnant gl
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 6, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    Orgasm.

If you can both orgasm at the same time your bodies muscle contractions will help draw the little spermies up inside you better.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    May 6, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    I use to be in those groups (6 years ago) I dont want anyone to know were ttc. I want to be anon. For today.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

there's a ttc group

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts