Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
He's NOT big... At all!
by Anonymous
May 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Does size really matter?

My bf and I have been together 3 months. I have yet to be intimate with him, not bc I don't want to.. I'm just not ready to right now..

Well I spent the weekend with him, and I know he is always making remarks ab him not being well endowed.. Well he told me to feel his penis, and I did.

I have been with only 4 people in my life, but ALL 4 of them have been VERY well endowed. BUT!!! Only ONE really knew how to work it.

So I know size doesn't really matter... I mean I don't think so?

He's about the size of one hand and half of my other hand as in length. My hands aren't too big.. So I'd say he's at least 6 inches.. Pretty average I'd say.. I'm used to being with far bigger men, but it's not that important to me..

He's an AMAZING man, and I honestly won't hold this against him. He's too good to me.. But I guess all good things come with a "too good to be true" aspect to it..

Anyways.. Any ladies have their SO not as big? How is the sex life? What tips can you give me? (Toys are a given) (:

I don't plan on leaving him.. At all. Just want some advice :)

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    May 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    He sounds about average.
  • Mommynwife26
    May 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM

To me width is more important than length. My dh is like 7 in length but he is thick so that is what counts imo.

• OwlNuggets
    May 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Don't let his cock size become a distraction in the bedroom and you'll be just fine? I dunno.
    Sex is so much more than the size of endowment. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

I would hate that I would need a well endowed guy to fullfill my needs.  I once was with a guy who has a small penis but very large testicles.  

Just try to get used to it.  

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    My bf isn't too thick, but def not skinny. I'm ok with it :)

Quoting Mommynwife26:

To me width is more important than length. My dh is like 7 in length but he is thick so that is what counts imo.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    May 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM

As long as he can get a hard erection you should be good to go. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I know. I'm not.. Sex isn't everything to me.. If it was, I'm sure I would have allowed myself to sleep with more people..

I just want to spice things up

Quoting OwlNuggets:Don't let his cock size become a distraction in the bedroom and you'll be just fine? I dunno.Sex is so much more than the size of endowment. 
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Lol...
  • aimesnyc

It's not the size of the pen, it's how you write your name! ;)

• OwlNuggets
    May 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM

We invested in a swing... money well-spent.
    We were doing the 50 shades thing well before those books were ever thought of LOL. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I'm not.. Sex isn't everything to me.. If it was, I'm sure I would have allowed myself to sleep with more people..

I just want to spice things up

Quoting OwlNuggets:Don't let his cock size become a distraction in the bedroom and you'll be just fine? I dunno.Sex is so much more than the size of endowment. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN