Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Babymama7710
For moms that have had a miscarriage
May 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM

So my sister law found out she is pregnant a little over a week Go.well Thursday  she went to the hospital because she started bleeding and cramping real bad.they did an ultrasound (she is suppose to be 6 weeks) she said the hospital wasn't also to find a sac and that her HGC levels Are 800.they told her that don't think she is having a miscarriage but she needed to see her OB.so she saw the OB Friday and the OB did an exam and when the on was doing the exam she said she saw somthing coming out that looked like a blood clot but thinks it might be the fetus.so she took a sample to have tested and my SIL has to go back tomorrow.she said she is still bleeding and passing blood clots.so here is the question she wanted me to ask she has a blood clot disorder she was on meds for about 3yrs for them.she wants to know if there is still a good chance she can be pregnant. Her OB said she is probably having a miscarriage but can't be 100% sure and said her levels were pretty low for being 6 weeks.so she said any advice would really help.

Replies

• SHOE_DIVA
    May 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    Sounds like miscarriage I'm sorry.
  • kalelsmami
    May 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    You said the hospital couldn't find the sac, could it be a tubal pregnancy/ectopic?
  • fairyjester
    May 5, 2013 at 8:00 PM

please proof read ,  i honestly could not follow that.  sorry  had to give up/

• Mommytoaangel
    Hugs it sounds like how it was with mine good luck i hope its not a mc
  • hip2it
    by hip2it
    Sounds like my miscarriages, sorry.
  • Babymama7710
    May 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM

That's kind what we figure but she is trying to hold on to that hope that it was just a blood clot the doctor saw but she said she is pretty sure she already knows what the doctor is going to tell her tomorrow.

Quoting SHOE_DIVA:

Sounds like miscarriage I'm sorry.

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    May 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I really don't know what to tell you about this exept that with a clotting disorder and taking meds she needs to talk to the doctor and ask her. My thought is that they could make things a little more complicated and she may have to be followed more closely because of them but,I don't know for sure. Hugs to her. If she is losing or has lost her baby it is difficult and hurts. I know the heartache ....

• Babymama7710
    May 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM

They hospital checks to make sure it wasn't and everything was clear.she said they did both a regular and internal ultrasound and couldn't find anything

Quoting kalelsmami:

You said the hospital couldn't find the sac, could it be a tubal pregnancy/ectopic?

• Babymama7710
    May 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Her doctor said if by some chance she is still pregnant she has to go back on her shots and see a high risk doctor

Quoting cjsix:

I really don't know what to tell you about this exept that with a clotting disorder and taking meds she needs to talk to the doctor and ask her. My thought is that they could make things a little more complicated and she may have to be followed more closely because fo them but,I don't know for sure. Hugs to her. If she is losing or has lost her baby it is difficult and hurts. I know the heartache ....

• lilmoosesmom
    Cat
    May 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    Sounds like my miscarriage last year. :( hugs.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts