Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Should I complain or let it go?
by Anonymous
May 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Yesterday, I had my first appointment with a new PCP to establish care. She took a quick listen to my heart and said I need to send you up for an EKG. So, I did as I was told and went to a different floor for my EKG, which happened to be right before they closed. I was not wearing proper clothes for the EKG (maxi dress) because I had no idea I would need one.

The tech threw a major temper tantrum about my arrival time and my attire. I think she assumed I knew I was getting the EKG. I was having to calm her down even though I was already feeling very scared and anxious.

Should I just chalk it up to her having a long hard day or should I report it?

Replies

• blsdbyangel07
    May 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Uhm... i'd say miscommunication.  If you continue to have issues i'd report it.

• cfcf
    by cfcf
    May 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    I personally would say something.
  • Lizardannie1966

I would chalk it up to her lack of professionalism and say something to her supervisor.

I have zero tolerance for rudeness with any type of "customer service," and especially within the medical community and because I worked in that field many years ago.

• michiganmom5150
    As someone who worked in the healthcare field, I might tell someone. That's unprofessional and people getting an EKG, are usually a bit freaked out if they are not a heart patient.
  • Destiny907
    May 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM

she was having a long hard day

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    May 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    Thanks for the responses, I've never reported anyone for anything. This one just really got to me, because I was already so scared. What to do what to do...

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts