Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
She can't fit a 00!!
by Anonymous
May 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Dd is so super tiny. When she was 15 she was 112 but now at 17 she is 101. She tried a dress on today. It was a double 00 and it was too big! Seriously?! It's getting so hard to shop for her because of how small she is.

Did anyone else have this problem? Or your kids? It's frustrating.

Replies

• 4weeman
    by 4weeman
    May 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
    I do. Everything has to be altered
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM

nope... my dd is 5'2" and about 110... just a normal kid.

is she just naturally small or do you think she may have an eating disorder?  you didnt mention how tall she was.

• -42-
    by -42-
    May 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    My almost thirteen year old son is about 5'5 and weighs 107 pounds, which is heavy for him.

I buy him skinny jeans and they fit him better than regular ones, but are no where near tight.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    I did when I was her age. 00 was too big. I'm also short and all the pants were too long, they still are. I'm almost 30 and everything is too big in the women's department.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    May 1, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    She's 5'3. I honestly don't know. She is more picky about food now but she still eats a lot. I have no clue how she lost the weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

is she just naturally small or do you think she may have an eating disorder?  you didnt mention how tall she was.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    Dresses tend to run larger than the size that it claims to be, you have to go to certain stores to find a match.
    101 isn't a size 00 unless she's super tall. I'm 91 pounds and I'm a size 1 or size 2 depending on brand.
    I don't know if they have this store in your state but here there is a store for very small bodies called 5*7*9

target and Walmart have small dresses that should fit also.

I have been this size since middle school lol it used to be very hard to find 0's 1's and 2's back in the day but in the last few years most stores now carry them more then they used to.

Try target:)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM

hard to say with out seeing her bone structure... but 101 is pretty thin for 5'3".  Im 5'4" and when I was 108 (late teens)... I could lay on my back and you could tell if I had to poop... no lie!!!  I didnt have an eating disorder I was just VERY active... and have a small frame.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's 5'3. I honestly don't know. She is more picky about food now but she still eats a lot. I have no clue how she lost the weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM
    Stick her on BC, she will gain weight. Lol. I was the opposite when I was her age, I was fat. You can help her gain weight by giving her those boost drinks or ensure..or by drinking slim fast with meals (not in place of meals, with them).
  • Cbreland07
    May 1, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    That sounds like an eating disorder..
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    May 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM
    That's weird sounding lol

But I don't know. She's always seemed to like food but I just don't know. She's not active at all though. Girl gets winded going up the stairs. Granted she has asthma lol

Quoting Anonymous:

hard to say with out seeing her bone structure... but 101 is pretty thin for 5'3".  Im 5'4" and when I was 108 (late teens)... I could lay on my back and you could tell if I had to poop... no lie!!!  I didnt have an eating disorder I was just VERY active... and have a small frame.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts