Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
NorseGodessMom
Ha Ha DUI loser!
May 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Well to me it is funny, see my xDH has a hugedrinking problem and its the main reason I left him. Sure I see no problem going out after work and having a few with friends but what he started doing was extreme and he got mean when he drank. I finally left him and said if he decided I was more important then beer he could call me. Well a month after I left he did, but when he showed up at the restaurant he was DRUNK. So I just got up and left, he then called my family members and started telling them fun things like that I was a whore. Well I did not see him again till the divorce and have cut off all contact with him and low life friends.

that was over 4 years ago.

Now I'm planning a wedding! And was thinking of using the old restaurant I worked for, for the catering and well that brought xDH to mind so just for the hell of it I googled him name... The first thing to come up 4/21/13 arrested for DUI & suspended licence. I have to be honest I could not stop laughing. I told him to many times he would get in trouble with his drinking if he did not stop and it looks like he did. I also called DH and told him I love him and I glad we found each other.

Replies

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN