Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
caught my son.....*edit*update
by Anonymous
April 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

masturbating to a picture of a girl from school....he printed it off fb...its of her at a water park in a bikini....i just walked out after i saw what he was doing but this morning when i was getting his dirty clothes to wash them i found the picture under his pillow. and yes i knocked first i think he had his head phones in

should i just let it go,or tell him something?

edit: i just got a call from the school saying my son is in trouble....i'll be back in a little while

update: apparently my son asked a girl in his PE class to go into the locker room with his cell phone and take pictures of the same girl he printed the picture of(they have the same PE period) one of the pe teachers caught the girl snapping pics of the one my son "likes" and well you can guess the rest....my son has in house suspension (on campus suspension) until the end of this school year....the principal said that after the pe teacher caught the girl,she shut my sons phone off and he now wont say the password to his phone.my son has no computer or phone until next school year, and he's not allowed out of this house unless its for school, and even then i'll be dropping him off and picking him up. he still wont tell me the password to his phone so as of right now im trying to figure out the password (and yes i already used the girls name and the last 4 digits of his cell number)

annnnd he gave me the password, because i threatened to call his dad home early if i didnt....from what im seeing so far all the pictures are of her doing whatever,eating lunch,reading,doing a presentation,and the ones that he had a friend take today.....

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM

bump

• jojo_star
    April 30, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Let it go, what do you want to tell him? It's totally normal, and he had his door closed. 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 30, 2013 at 2:15 PM

what do you want to tell him? Not to masturbate? LOL

• stephiebugg
    April 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Tell him what? LOL No, there's no sense in saying anything.

• kaylaybaby666
    April 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    Its normal. Leave it alone
  • mamacough
    April 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM

let it go.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Make sure to tell him to use lube, my dh learned the hard way.  

• barneysaid

let it be. i'm sure it wasn't the first time. how old is he?

• Anonymous 1

Quoting stephiebugg:

Tell him what? LOL No, there's no sense in saying anything.

i honestly dont know lol

• Anonymous 1
    April 30, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Quoting barneysaid:

let it be. i'm sure it wasn't the first time. how old is he?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN