Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
need to ventilation *p'oed!* warning
by Anonymous
April 29, 2013 at 3:00 AM
So the other day I'm hanging out with my friend jezzy and she asked me if she could borrow some money for somefood because they ain't had none. Well I only had 13 dollars till payday which is this Friday and I need it for gas and cigs Cuz I'm riding on fumes and need to make sure I have enough to get to work and stuff but I can't let her not have any food Cuz her kids need to eat to. So I let her barrow my food stamp card to get some milk bread and eggs I had 697 left on it and could spare some for some necessititys for her baby's. Well wouldn't you know that bitch spent 598 dollars!!!!!!!!! She said she really needed the food more than I did because she has 7 mouths to feed oppsed to my 5. Not including myself. What am I sapposed to feed my kids???? I'm down to bare necessitys myself :( she can't pay me back because she got fired from dunkin donuts for stealing donuts bit she needed them to feed her baby's. She got in trouble once before for stealing from kfc but it too was tobfeed her baby's. But I'm starting to think that that's how shebpaidbher rent that month because shebwasb asking me for Money to help but I didn't have any. If she stopped partying so much and she might not need to waste her moneybm on liquor and weed. Maybe she can pay me back with her foodstamos. But thatbwill take month because she gets less than me for some reason. *sigh* looks like a baloney and ramen week here.

Replies

• tigerlily86
    April 29, 2013 at 3:03 AM
    Wow... Lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 29, 2013 at 3:03 AM

grammar police incoming... 

• dmarie2101
    April 29, 2013 at 3:05 AM

WASABI!!!

kung pow.

• ..A5HL3Y..
    April 29, 2013 at 3:05 AM
    I would have taken her to the store and bought her food. Not just give it to her... And how do you still have so much on your card at this time of the month?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 29, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    Holy pussy teeth
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I'm just glad child support comes thisb week. I didn't think bout it til now. So hopfully I should ok. Andbi am sorry about typos. Just so mad!
  • Dreamly
    by Dreamly
    Lol
  • QuirkyMom26

I think if you put you and your friend's brain together you might be able to equal a full one.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 29, 2013 at 3:07 AM
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  • dmarie2101
    April 29, 2013 at 3:08 AM

CHICKENPOTCHICKENPOTCHICKENPOT.......

pieeeeeeee.

if you watched just shoot me, you may get that.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts