Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
thetrollcat
WTF did you just do DUDE!? Seriously, that was really Effed up!
April 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM

So....

Hubby and I were watching a little tv last night and this commercial comes on (new kina man electrical shaver thingie) anyhow so the dude trims his beard then likes his shaver so much that he trims off the beard and it goes on and on then he decides to shave his chest.... Then he drops his drawers and shaves his.... ya...... down there.... so hubby and I were looking at eachother like WTF? 

Well anyhow so this morning I get up and drinkin muh coffeee like every mornin while checkin out CM wakin up to Coffee in muh cup and he says...

Ya know I cannot stop thinking about that commerical... You realize after he shaved his junk he resumes to shaving his face!???

So Im like ya so? Most guys would afterall, you guys are slobs n all except you honey, your a little more on the girly side.

But ya... that commercial was a bit odd.....

Replies

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    May 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I wish my man shaved down there. 

• Megan11587
    May 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    Lol, I've never seen that commercial.
  • JDsWifey
    May 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I haven't seen that commercial, but ewww!!! My husband sometimes uses my washcloth (I hang them over the shower rod to dry before putting them in the laundry hamper) if he takes a shower right after me. I asked him if he realized what I washed last with it (my ass) and told him it was disgusting (I never use a washcloth twice, new one for every shower, much less use someone else's)...he didn't seem to care.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts