Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Who would come to your funeral if you died right now?
by Anonymous
April 29, 2013 at 1:09 AM

I can think of 5 people who would come because they love me, 5 or 10 more who would come because they know me and would feel obligated, and maybe 20 more who would come because they care about my family members.

There are maybe 10 more who would come if they were in town.

It scares me to think that when I die it won't even be worth it to have a funeral. The number of people who will care then will be even smaller.

Do I really want to spend my life just trying to make people like me so I can collect a bigger circle???

I'm not sure.

What do you think your number would be and who would they be?

Replies

• 2BRBgirlz
    April 29, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Not many more than that.  It is the quality of people in your life, not the quantiy.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 29, 2013 at 1:15 AM

No one would come. My friends area all across the US. My mother is too old to travel so she says.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can think of 5 people who would come because they love me, 5 or 10 more who would come because they know me and would feel obligated, and maybe 20 more who would come because they care about my family members.

There are maybe 10 more who would come if they were in town.

It scares me to think that when I die it won't even be worth it to have a funeral. The number of people who will care then will be even smaller.

Do I really want to spend my life just trying to make people like me so I can collect a bigger circle???

I'm not sure.

What do you think your number would be and who would they be?

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    April 29, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Probably not too many, but the ones that would be there mean a lot to me so I'm ok with that.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 29, 2013 at 1:17 AM
    Wouldnt be a funeral cause noone would care.my kids are 2 and 3 months so they couldnt/shouldnt either
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    April 29, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Dont care. I'd be dead.

• SJG1013
    by SJG1013
    SJG
    April 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    I rather the celebrate my life then mourn it. I know who would show up and some if they could show up would also show up. I could junk of at least 15 people who would definitely show up.
  • thetrollcat
    April 29, 2013 at 1:24 AM

everyone! including the admins in CM

• thetrollcat
    April 29, 2013 at 1:24 AM

btw they would shut down cm that day too

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    April 29, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    i dont have lot friends..but i know of at lest 2 lol ,fam.
  • JessT5280
    April 29, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Probably no one. 

Sad. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts