Mom Confessions

Amybelle
$5000.00 for Flowers
April 28, 2013 at 11:15 PM

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...Weddings are so expensive. Oh Well

ETA: DD & her DF have worked hard and saved to [ay for their wedding. They are doing ALL they cato keep the costs down. DH & I are happy we can give her this "splurge"

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 2, 2013 at 1:57 AM

• NiceMom06
    June 2, 2013 at 1:58 AM
    She will have a wonderful day! :-) what are her colors and flower?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    June 2, 2013 at 1:59 AM
    It was, 7 course meal, duck, fish chicken, shrimp and lobster served at the table. XO liquor and 2 bottle of red wine for each table, reception at the hotel. Make up artist and etc. it took me 9 months to plan for my wedding. And quests were racing to take the centerpiece home lol.

Quoting LivysMama:Dayum. I bet it was gorgeous though!Quoting Anonymous:I had green orchids ivory roses and some other stuff. We spent 55k ( all cash) on our wedding for 350 people. My centerpiece alone cost $85.
  • Amybelle
    June 2, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Blush & Grey.......Orchids, Gardinias and Tea Roses

Quoting NiceMom06:

• LivysMama
    June 2, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I should have let you plan mine lol That sounds like a great event!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was, 7 course meal, duck, fish chicken, shrimp and lobster served at the table. XO liquor and 2 bottle of red wine for each table, reception at the hotel. Make up artist and etc. it took me 9 months to plan for my wedding. And quests were racing to take the centerpiece home lol.

Quoting LivysMama:Dayum. I bet it was gorgeous though!Quoting Anonymous:I had green orchids ivory roses and some other stuff. We spent 55k ( all cash) on our wedding for 350 people. My centerpiece alone cost $85.

• NiceMom06
    June 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM
    Lovely

Quoting Amybelle:

Blush & Grey.......Orchids, Gardinias and Tea Roses

Quoting NiceMom06:

Mom Confessions