Mom Confessions

Anonymous
So what if he's gay!!!!!
by Anonymous
April 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Anyone else have a DS who enjoys watching princess movies, doing girly stuff?

My DS LOVES Princess Sophia, Princess stuff, he loves to play "mommy" with his "babies" (stuffed animals), etc.....there are others I can't think of atm.

I keep getting told that I'm going to turn my son gay by allowing it....

Well, soooo what?!?!? He is going to be who he's going to be one way or another.

Eta: I keep getting lectured about how gay isn't a preference, how it's a sexual orientation.....or just plain lectured and I don't know why. This post is saying OTHERS are telling me this. I DO NOT CARE if my son likes boys, girls are both. I do not care if he wants to walk around in a princess dress and heels in public. I'm allowing him to be himself and don't care what others try and tell me.

I am his mother, it is my job to support his decisions and love him unconditionally. My job is to guide him through life, not to judge him for what he may or may not be. I'm allowing him to explore as much as he wants.

I was just asking a simple question.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    What a bitch. You would throw him out the house because he's gay? What would his father say?

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I don't support gays sorry. Sue me

Quoting FoxFire363:

Way to show some unconditional love. Smh.

Quoting Anonymous:

My other two kids are normal. Ss is just weird. He does weird shit and is a lazy ass brat. Can't stand him.

Quoting FoxFire363:

You don't deserve to be a parent.

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 11:12 PM

This is where you do your job as a parent to guide them and say this is girl stuff and you need to watch/do boy stuff. You teach them right from wrong at a young age. When they get older and they still decide to be girly, then, it's on them. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

No. Sorry my son is a typical boy. But I don't think that would make him gay. If he is gay than he is gay. But just because he watches girly shows done mean he is gay 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    You know their is a group of men into my little ponies as a sexual thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

He knows I don't think him watching my little ponies and calling himself a Brony is appropriate. He knows that if he is gonna shove crap up his ass he needs to clean up after it. And he is not going on any church trips this year since he won't get a job. We still play games together and laugh and joke. He does know that both dh and I are anti gay.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have to talk bad to someone for them to know that you dislike them.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I don't. I never talk bad to him or around him. He is failing high school. He says homework is a waste of time. He doesnt want a job, but wants money. He won't get his drivers license. And he's the one who shoved the flashlight up his ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm. Do you think he might do those things because of your animosity towards him?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's sad that you would throw him out for being gay. 😞

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I agree. I let him play with whatever. To me, it's building his brain for differences and how they can be interpreted into generalized toys.

Quoting Anonymous:

None of that dictates what their preference would be. Boys liking girly things may mean that they will be sensitive to their wife and children's needs.
  • ColleenF30

Damn straight people keep having gay babies.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't support gays sorry. Sue me

Quoting FoxFire363:

Way to show some unconditional love. Smh.

Quoting Anonymous:

My other two kids are normal. Ss is just weird. He does weird shit and is a lazy ass brat. Can't stand him.

Quoting FoxFire363:

You don't deserve to be a parent.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Dh has already made the ultimatium for him. He either gets a job and graduates or he moves out when he turns 18. Gay or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

What a bitch. You would throw him out the house because he's gay? What would his father say?

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

He's a Brony!!!   Bronies rule!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Church trips? What religion are you? I doubt if you are a christian. You don't sound like one.

Quoting Anonymous:

He knows I don't think him watching my little ponies and calling himself a Brony is appropriate. He knows that if he is gonna shove crap up his ass he needs to clean up after it. And he is not going on any church trips this year since he won't get a job. We still play games together and laugh and joke. He does know that both dh and I are anti gay.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have to talk bad to someone for them to know that you dislike them.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I don't. I never talk bad to him or around him. He is failing high school. He says homework is a waste of time. He doesnt want a job, but wants money. He won't get his drivers license. And he's the one who shoved the flashlight up his ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm. Do you think he might do those things because of your animosity towards him?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's sad that you would throw him out for being gay. 😞

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions