Mom Confessions

Anonymous
So what if he's gay!!!!!
by Anonymous
April 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Anyone else have a DS who enjoys watching princess movies, doing girly stuff?

My DS LOVES Princess Sophia, Princess stuff, he loves to play "mommy" with his "babies" (stuffed animals), etc.....there are others I can't think of atm.

I keep getting told that I'm going to turn my son gay by allowing it....

Well, soooo what?!?!? He is going to be who he's going to be one way or another.

Eta: I keep getting lectured about how gay isn't a preference, how it's a sexual orientation.....or just plain lectured and I don't know why. This post is saying OTHERS are telling me this. I DO NOT CARE if my son likes boys, girls are both. I do not care if he wants to walk around in a princess dress and heels in public. I'm allowing him to be himself and don't care what others try and tell me.

I am his mother, it is my job to support his decisions and love him unconditionally. My job is to guide him through life, not to judge him for what he may or may not be. I'm allowing him to explore as much as he wants.

I was just asking a simple question.

Replies

• mommy_me
    April 28, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    Don't feed the trolls
  • .Milfshake.

yes, but my dh highly frowns upon I tell him to relax he's not going to catch "the gay" from playing/watching girlie things.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Hmmm. Do you think he might do those things because of your animosity towards him?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's sad that you would throw him out for being gay. 😞

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

no, the real way to tell if he is gay is if he plays with a robin doll
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 11:06 PM

No I don't. I never talk bad to him or around him. He is failing high school. He says homework is a waste of time. He doesnt want a job, but wants money. He won't get his drivers license. And he's the one who shoved the flashlight up his ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm. Do you think he might do those things because of your animosity towards him?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

• ksueditz
    April 28, 2013 at 11:07 PM

my cousin was over 20 before he had his first date. he's not married w/ 2 daughters. and he still likes cartoons. 

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Step-mothers like you make me SICK. 

You did NOT just marry the man - you also married his children. You disgust me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Phew so there is hope.

Quoting ksueditz:

my cousin was over 20 before he had his first date. he's not married w/ 2 daughters. and he still likes cartoons. 

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    Then throw him out. I feel bad for him but I will not judge bc I'n not living your life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• areid1023
    April 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM

this is so despicable.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions