Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Roxygurl
Did she really just tell us that?
April 28, 2013 at 10:26 PM
So my SO calls me laughing and tells me his ex wife called him and told him that the water heater is broken and needs to be replaced and she expects him to pay for 2/3 of it because they have 2 kids.

He told her no way would he pay for it but since he knows how to replace it he would do that for her saving we some money by not having to pay a repair man.

She is still insisting he pays for 2/3 of the water heater.

He gave her the house when they divorced. He didn't try to fight her over it because he wanted his kids to grow up in the house.

He pays her 3000 a month in child support.

She can pay for her own darn water heater and I'm in total shock she had the nerve to tell him he has to pay.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 29, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    Lol wow is that all u have to say. My spelling. Punctuation. Hnnn we woman have come a long way huh? lol. I was haveing a very decent conversation with the young lady. Isnt that what this site is about hmmm.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is that why you didn't even bother learning how to spell, or punctuate properly?!?!!?

Quoting Anonymous:

A mans responciablity is always heavier than a womans no matter what we women want to think/belive,. Expectations in any arena are high for a man. No matter what we women want to belive. Thats what i meant with that comment.... =) my tablets (that my wonderful husband bought for me) battery is dieing an my phone letters are to dang small lol but was nice haveing a conversation with you

we all have our own opinions.

Quoting Roxygurl:

Not sure what you mean by your comment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not easy being a man, thats why im glad im a woman.=)

Quoting Roxygurl:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 29, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    Hmmm was the ex comment for me? My husband an I have been married for 27 yrs ma'am.met him at 18, married at 19 an are going stronger than ever. Has it always been a bed of roses no but we have survived the storms an now are on smooth waters. God has blessed me very much.do I judge others on how they handle theirs, no ma'am I dont not ever but Im not just talking out my butt, I practice what I preach. With gods help. My spelling an punctuation isnt to good from what one lady on here was worried about but thats not gods fault thats mine. Lol...im just givin my opinion, my point of veiw to the young lady. =)

Quoting Mommyof5247:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    Dramatic, I dont think so. An no its not the end of our life but the begining of a new important chapter of our lives. We hold the key to whether we raise a decent human being that will become either an asset to our sociaty or become part of the poblem of our sociaty. I dont judge no one, or how they choose to handle their responceability, im just give this young lady my opinion. =)

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 29, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    Does it matter? He adopted them, he is a better man than their blood father yes, still the responciablity is there. Nobody forced him, so why should the fact that he adopted these children make a difference in his responciablity to these children.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Roxygurl
    April 29, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    He is responsible for them. He lays 3000 in child support. He sees them every Wednesday or Thursday plus every other weekend. He pays for their extracurricular activities. He goes to all school functions. He takes them to the doctor when needed. He does what he needs and then some bit that doesn't mean he is responsible for his ex wife's home repairs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Does it matter? He adopted them, he is a better man than their blood father yes, still the responciablity is there. Nobody forced him, so why should the fact that he adopted these children make a difference in his responciablity to these children.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Lalalie
    by Lalalie
    April 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Hah. Nope. That bitch can pay.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!