Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Suicide is the chicken s••• way out of a bad situation
by Anonymous
April 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Yep. That is exactly what I said.

Suicide is the chicken shit way to end a bad situation. Guy I went to school with, beat the shit out of his girlfriend, then ran off to his house and killed himself. Instead of handling things with the law he figured he would end his life.

It pisses me off. Everyone is siding with him, saying he was "such a good guy". Bullshit. If he was such a "good guy", he wouldn't have beat the shit out of his girlfriend. And he sure as hell wouldn't have run off and killed himself. No, if he was a "good guy", he wouldn't have touched her. And even if he had done something wrong, he would have had the balls to stand up and take the consequence to his action.

He was nothing more than a chicken shit. And to think, he was one of the POPULAR kids in high school, he had it all.

Replies

• TrouserMouse
    April 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Meh, you don't know what others deal with or have gone through.

• Retrokitty
    April 28, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    In that situation maybe but most people who are depressed enough to commit suicide don't exactly think rationally. They can't help it.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 28, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    maybe not chicken shit but definitely selfish
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I disagree.  When people think suicide is the only way out of a bad situation, they think that's what's best for them.  They are not thinking about the people they leave behind or if what they are going to do will affect anyone.  That's the only way they can see out.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    April 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    I agree with this, though most people are going to disagree their asses off... "They're mentally ill." Blah blah blah.

If you kill yourself you're a selfish coward... Plain and simple. Most especially if you have kids that need you.
  • motherslove82
    April 28, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    You have no idea what kind of mental illness he may have been dealing with. You've never been in his shoes.
  • 504bbymami
    April 28, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    Not even that is true. They usually believe that others would be better off if they didn't exist.

Quoting Anonymous:

I disagree.  When people think suicide is the only way out of a bad situation, they think that's what's best for them.  They are not thinking about the people they leave behind or if what they are going to do will affect anyone.  That's the only way they can see out.

• 504bbymami
    April 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    I seriously do not understand how people can be so callous.
  • -42-
    by -42-
    April 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    Anonymous is the chicken shit way of voicing your opinion, on an already anonymous forum.

And I foresee a lot of it in this post.

• lapcounter
    April 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    WOW look at the chicken shit that posted ASSnon. Grow the fuck up!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts