Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
For all the wrong reasons?
by Anonymous
April 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Is there such a thing as going vegetarian for the wrong reasons?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 9:01 AM
    You should never do anything for the wrong reason. You can always wait till the right time!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM
    To look unique

My cousin 16 went vegetarian at school because she thought it was cool. Then when she came home she would beg for a grilled steak
  • kaffedrikke
    April 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM
    If people are pressuring you, if you know you love meat.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 28, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

You should never do anything for the wrong reason. You can always wait till the right time!

I was wondering if there is a wrong reason. My support system thinks it is stupid that I am wanting to do this for the health benefits. Huge house full of everday red meat eaters. I never really liked a lot of meat to begin with so I can't believe they are really shocked.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I guess if you're doing it just for the image.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM

My cousin did to impress a guy. lol. Now she is vegan.

Quoting Anonymous:

To look unique

My cousin 16 went vegetarian at school because she thought it was cool. Then when she came home she would beg for a grilled steak

• evelynolivesmom
    April 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I do it for weight loss every now and then, huge carnivore otherwise. I say you're grown, do what want.

• Finch28
    by Finch28
    April 28, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Well maybe if you do it just to fit in and don't really mean it, but it's kind of a no harm no foul situation.

It doesn't effect anyone but yourself, so the reasons don't really matter to anyone but yourself.

• lucky2Beeme
    April 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Not that I am aware of. When we make a choice for oneself we do it because we think it is the right choice. If others think it is the wrong choice well that is their choice. We do made bad choices. We hopefully learn from them and move on.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts