Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Beautiful31mom
Those who enter into marriage...
April 28, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I agree with this, because if you put your marriage first, everything else will fall into place. Happy couple=happy kids= happy household!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 28, 2013 at 8:49 AM
    My first priority is breathing, then corona, then weed, then Grey's anatomy, the kids, my sweet dog Gilbert and then my husband
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 28, 2013 at 8:50 AM
    Don't you have anything better to posts about?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 28, 2013 at 8:50 AM

That's one opinion I guess.  Mine is that I can't imagine how someone can call themself a parent and believe this but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 28, 2013 at 8:51 AM
    Fuck that...happy wife=happy life!
  • LAXmom21
    April 28, 2013 at 8:51 AM
    My kids and my DH are equal priorities. Different things work for different people. Whatever works for the famy is what's right for them.
  • Dzyre1115
    April 28, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I could not agree more...

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    April 28, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    Some days I put my dh first and some days I put my kids first. I think puttint your dh first all the time is a recipe for disaster.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    April 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Very sweet and I agree 

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    April 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    My husband And my children are equal in my life

I love them both infinitely

And cannot put one before the other
  • TB78
    by TB78
    April 28, 2013 at 9:01 AM
    I disagree especially if there are kids involved. The kids and marriage should be equally important along with our happiness and our spouses happiness!
    You could keep putting your marriage first but you would be neglecting any child(ren) that you have plus if your spouse isnt putting your needs first within that marriage, then you are just giving while he/she is taking and that would never make anyone Happy!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts