Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Screw you b******
by Anonymous
April 28, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Would you all stop being so god damn amusing so a bitch can get some sleep around here. GEEZ!

Replies

• bcoll
    by bcoll
    April 28, 2013 at 4:02 AM

I think I'm calling it a night regardless ;)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 4:03 AM
    No.
  • sha_lyn68
    April 28, 2013 at 4:11 AM

ROFLMO........ I had a stupid bitch quote me 5 times while I wasn't home. When I got back on my computer and addressed what she said those 5 times she PM'ed me accusing me of being obsessed with her. Oh and she even started a post to tell me how wrong I was on another post..... but I'm the one obsessed with her.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 28, 2013 at 4:16 AM

This is exactly why i love cafe mom lol. people are insane! i just read one post after another being like "are you serious?" "theres no way!" and "She did WHAT?!?"

Quoting sha_lyn68:

ROFLMO........ I had a stupid bitch quote me 5 times while I wasn't home. When I got back on my computer and addressed what she said those 5 times she PM'ed me accusing me of being obsessed with her. Oh and she even started a post to tell me how wrong I was on another post..... but I'm the one obsessed with her.

• hyper_bunny
    April 28, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Looks like you got a stalker momma. What was the post about? I always miss all the juicy ones, yeah'll avoid me when I'm on. lol 

Quoting sha_lyn68:

• sha_lyn68
    April 28, 2013 at 10:49 AM

The first one was "I'm a witch" which was an "ask me anything" poted started by her .... when I disagreed agreed with another poster, she told me I was wrong. I asked her how and she stated a whole new post just to her her words "show someone that they are wrong". She had about 10 posters come in and tell her that she was wrong. Apparently she was butt hurt that so many people disagreed with her that she had to start harassing me via PM.

Quoting hyper_bunny:

Looks like you got a stalker momma. What was the post about? I always miss all the juicy ones, yeah'll avoid me when I'm on. lol 

Quoting sha_lyn68:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts