Mom Confessions

Anonymous
i have 5 babies w/ diff dads so what
by Anonymous
April 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM

i just read a post about how many babies dads do you know of someone having and A LOT of you were talking crap. look not all of us have nice men in our lives so does that mean we can't have healthy sex lives?! i fight with my step sister about this all the time just because she is married and has no idea what its like to be single. i have 6 kids the first i had when i was 15my SO at the time was 17 and a complete jerk we had two together before we split when i was 19 in that same year i had a one night stand (i was on the rebound and naive) got prego with #3 which i had to give up for adpotion :( then i went into bad depression and got prego (i will admit kinda on purpose) with #4 that guy i found out was cheating through my whole pregnancy so i left 2 weeks before she was born. then i met this guy through my moms friend while i was staying with her (not knowing he was a huge player and had 3 kids he didnt take care of from his WIFE who he was separated from) smh i seriously have the worst luck..... but now i met my fiance and we planned this baby due in june :) ...... so please girls dont judge a book by the cover some girls just have REALLY bad luck.

please no haters im just trying to explain from the other side

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 26, 2013 at 3:58 AM

bump

• Anonymous

bump

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Nope you are just stupid for putting your kids through that drama
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 26, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Perhaps having a kid shouldn't be an understood part of your relationship checklist.

Just a thought.  One and half planned kids out of six?  And your step sisters the one in the wrong?

smh.

This country is doomed.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 26, 2013 at 4:00 AM
    Lmao. Please be a troll. For the love of Pete woman. That's to much drama for me. Why would you subject your children to that madness?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    You spelled bad "decisions" wrong.
  • Anonymous
    April 26, 2013 at 4:03 AM

why are you bring my kids into this im a good mom!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope you are just stupid for putting your kids through that drama

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 26, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Bad choices my dear, not bad luck.  There is a difference.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 26, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    so you made a choice to have more children even though you had to 'give up' #3?

WHY?!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 26, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    Don't judge a book by its cover? You just gave us the whole story...
    That sounds like poor decision making, not luck.

Mom Confessions