Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
NataliaLinny
DNA TESTING VENT!!!
April 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I am 5w5d pregnant and My boyfriends parents don't believe the baby is his! I left him for another guy for a week and then we got back together . The other guy and I didn't have sex so it offends me that his parents would tell him that to tell me!!!
Have you ever been in this situation?if so how did you handle it? Where did you get the test done? And how as it done? Ugh I'm so mad!!and hurt!!

Replies

• IamMex11
    April 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM

what would you expect them to say? you left their son for another guy. how are they suppose to know whether or not you had sex, you can be mad, but only at yourself.

• celestegood
    April 24, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    Bump good luck hon. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.
  • .thatsme.
    April 24, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    Never been in that situation. Here's a bump.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    Maury.
  • ff-princess
    April 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM

definitely Maury.  he'll even let you come back if the test says the only man you've ever slept with isn't the baby daddy.  you get a second shot to remember you spread your legs for someone else.  I think he even has a frequent flyer program.

• momoftwo0406
    April 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM

order a test from RUMYKID.com its like $100 they send you the kit and you take it and send it in. Of course you have to wait for the baby to get her. It takes about 2 weeks to get the test back.

Good luck

Edit: I have to find the website that one above is not it lol its some crazy web site lol

https://www.homedna.com/ this is one $78

• paganmommy4
    April 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Not their business

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

What do you expect? Grow up and get married and settled before you pop a kid out and you wouldn't have to worry about this shit.

• jojo_star

In your situation, I can understand it totally that they would question the paternity. I've never been in that situation, but I'd just have the test done and get over the fact that his parents don't trust or believe you. If my son was in that situation, I'd demand the same thing. 

• .Milfshake.

and you come HERE to post this???

good luck cookie you're going to need it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts