Mom Confessions

Anonymous
WTF ever.
by Anonymous
April 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I try to get you talk to me. It is like pulling freaking teeth. We finally start talking and you start jumping my ass saying that I am getting on to you. I didn't realize asking questions so I know the whole story was jumping you. I will just shut the frank up then. Exactly what I am doing. Now you are trying to push my buttons and do things that I normally ask you to stop doing.

Replies

• Michaelsmom0522
    April 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hmm..ok..

who! and what! and why! 

• WifeyC
    by WifeyC
    April 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Um...I'm sorry.

• MilkLover0203
    April 23, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Awe, cute. The passive aggressive way to call someone out. 

• Tckosdk.2012
    April 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Ummmmm....ok

• wickedfiress
    April 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I could not be with someone I could not communicate with. I just don't do drama. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM

This has been a recent change. Just like the trust has been a recent thing. He completely lost my trust because he was a friggin stupid idiot.

Quoting wickedfiress:

I could not be with someone I could not communicate with. I just don't do drama. 

• Cindy1221
    April 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    Its frustrating isnt it? I went through that before, except now, ive tried to change my tone, and to ask open ended questions...not yes or no questions...make sense?
  • Lalalie
    by Lalalie
    April 23, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Shut the frank up.

Hah.

I will enjoy that phrase.

Vague post is... vague.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 23, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Yes. Earlier today he sent me a text that was saying that his boss wanted to talk to him about his job. That is rarely a good sign. I was trying to get him to tell me what happened and it just became ok whatever. They we got on a different topic and I asked him how that happened. It wasn't anything that he did personally but it was something we were discussing and all of a sudden "i was jumping his ass" I guess he really doesn't care about talking to me. I should give up.

Quoting Cindy1221:

Its frustrating isnt it? I went through that before, except now, ive tried to change my tone, and to ask open ended questions...not yes or no questions...make sense?

• Cindy1221
    April 23, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    Sounds to me that hes guilty of something, or that he got into trouble and was embarrassed... Maybe? I would say choke it up to him having a bad day and dont cause yourself any worry wrinkles over this...maybe later you can try asking him why he got so defensive...

Mom Confessions