Mom Confessions

nnjohnson
Wtf is wrong with you people?
April 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Why does everyone think that forcing a child to get an abortion is legal? You like the internet, google the damn law! You can NOT force your child, however young they are, to abort a baby. That is their choice, so suck up their decision! A child in TX is legally emancipated when they are pregnant. That means you have nooo sayy. This is true in almost all states. But in the US as a whole, it is still illegal for you.to force abortion on a child.

Clarification:****
Yes, it is illegal to force a.child into abortion.
And immoral, but i dont see any of you so called mothers having morals.

Dont twist.my words, you're an idiot if you can't argue with me w.o making shi# up.

Im not saying you have no emotional control over your child, im sure you can talk you child into jumping off a bridge if you wanted to im saying you are wrong for this and you need to respect your.child's decisions, they will learn.

Noone said 13... I said 'child'. Unless 13 is the only age a child is and im just completely unaware of this.

Dont fkn message me!

And no, i was 18 when i got pregnant. My parents were happy. I support myself. My husband does too.

Last but not least... Your not the ruler of your daughters vag, she is.

Update!!!!! Page 12.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM

If they're legally emancipated, then they can get the FUCK out of my house then.  I'm not supporting my 13 year old and their baby.

• ajdahd13
    April 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! 

• Kortlynia
    April 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Quoting nnjohnson:

Why does everyone think that forcing a child to get an abortion is legal? You like the internet, google the damn law! You can NOT force your child, however young they are, to abort a baby. That is their choice, so suck up their decision! A child in TX is legally emancipated when they are pregnant. That means you have nooo sayy. This is true in almost all states. But in the US as a whole, it is still illegal for you.to force abortion on a child.

I'm not touching the abortion statement, but does this mean that they can get a job and support their own child, get their own place, etc? 

• AnnieGoolaheey
    April 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM

You also can't force them to stay pregnant, but there  are women on here who say they would.....

• vvinkyloafer
    April 23, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    I never said I liked the Internet.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

you cant force your kid to get an abortion because they can make that chioce??  but yet they are too young to drink, vote...  i dont get it??

• CutieCrab
    Jen
    April 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Im a nutter butter! 

• MrsBridges19

This made my entire life better.

Quoting Anonymous:

• fullxbusymom

Oh well if that is the case can they drive, get to doctors appts, get a job?  Ya I think not so ya in my house they would pretty much know what there only option was.

Mom Confessions