Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Hoover FloorMate?
by Anonymous
April 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Who has one? How do you like it? Give me your review.

Replies

• abecee
    by abecee
    April 21, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I don't have one but I would like to own one.  I think they look great.

• zildjans_mom
    April 21, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    I want one!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 21, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I agree. I've been wanting it for awhile. On their website now, lol.

Quoting abecee:

I don't have one but I would like to own one.  I think they look great.

• thetrollcat
    April 21, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I want one too... I want reviews also

• TaralynnStewart
    April 21, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    I have been wanting one for about a yr, but I was afraid I wouldn't like it once it received it and spending over $150 for one wasn't appealing either. Our family friend is the "Hoover girl" on HSN and sent me the friend and family yearly discount and I purchased it for $100 with no shipping. I absolutely LOVE it! I mopped my floors the day before the floormate was delivered and of course had to give it a spin as soon as I received it. I was shocked how black the water was after I was done. The only downfall for me is it is on the heavy side and loud, I think my carpet cleaner is quieter. I recommend it.
  • momof2boy2girl
    April 21, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Hubby just bought me a Kirby Sentria II. I love it. Here is a bump for your Hoover. Look up reviews on Amazon and other sites. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    April 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Thanks!

Quoting TaralynnStewart:

I have been wanting one for about a yr, but I was afraid I wouldn't like it once it received it and spending over $150 for one wasn't appealing either. Our family friend is the "Hoover girl" on HSN and sent me the friend and family yearly discount and I purchased it for $100 with no shipping. I absolutely LOVE it! I mopped my floors the day before the floormate was delivered and of course had to give it a spin as soon as I received it. I was shocked how black the water was after I was done. The only downfall for me is it is on the heavy side and loud, I think my carpet cleaner is quieter. I recommend it.

• Anonymous
    April 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Now I have to look up that Kirby, lol.

Thanks.

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

Hubby just bought me a Kirby Sentria II. I love it. Here is a bump for your Hoover. Look up reviews on Amazon and other sites. Good luck.

• iamcafemom83
    April 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    I've had mine for a LONG time, so it is an older model that needs to be replaced. We have mostly wood floors (er, laminate). It is an awesome, awesome thing. It does a wonderful job of squeeging the floor dry.
    You do have to maintain it everytime you use it--empty it out, rinse the filter, etc. or it will get stinky. I do a big maintenance on it every once in awhile (tAking it apart and cleaning everything), and it has lasted several years.

I really recommend using it. We have two kids and a dog that sheds a lot.
  • momof2boy2girl
    April 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM

They can be pricey. We got ours for $1100. While the slaes guy was here, hubby was looking up reviews in the other room. We found out that even though they ask $3500 up front, they will go down in price. Some people did get them cheaper than we did, but the norm was $1200. It is an awesome machine. It shampoos carpets and all kinds of neat things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Now I have to look up that Kirby, lol.

Thanks.

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts