Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Xmansmom08
hair cut/color help..PLEASE!!!!
April 20, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I want a different style but want to keep it Med/long. Its mid back length n hubby likes it longer. Wat style and cut should I try?? Will add few picts so u can see it.

Replies

• Xmansmom08
    April 20, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Another PICT. Doesn't show full length tho.
  • Xmansmom08
    April 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Another PICT of my hair now
  • kdloves.
    April 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    Layer it & get blunt bangs.
  • hplesha
    by hplesha
    April 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    Is your hair naturally curly? I would try taking a couple inches off, no more than 3, and get a nice face frame and long layers.
  • michiganmom5150
    Hate to tell you, without cutting a lot, not a whole lot you can do. Looks like you already have layers and bangs. I would add some caramel highlights. That would brighten it up.
  • hplesha
    by hplesha
    If you are looking for color, i would add some carmel highlights
  • Xmansmom08
    April 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    No its naturally stick straight. I just don't want to cut above the armpit. I have few layers. Just tired of same look

Quoting hplesha:

Is your hair naturally curly? I would try taking a couple inches off, no more than 3, and get a nice face frame and long layers.

• hplesha
    by hplesha
    April 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    Have you looked at any pics online?? Ive tried the emo/rocker look. It's really cute. I tried my,hair like Ashlee Simpson's, when she did that pieces of me album. That was really fun. That was nothing but a ton of layers from top to bottom.

Quoting Xmansmom08:

No its naturally stick straight. I just don't want to cut above the armpit. I have few layers. Just tired of same look

Quoting hplesha:

• Xmansmom08
    April 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    Yea looked online but everything looks same. I like trying new things LOL few months ago I got partia purplish pink highlights. I will look up Ashley Simpson's picts from her album thanks

Quoting hplesha:

Have you looked at any pics online?? Ive tried the emo/rocker look. It's really cute. I tried my,hair like Ashlee Simpson's, when she did that pieces of me album. That was really fun. That was nothing but a ton of layers from top to bottom.

Quoting Xmansmom08:

Quoting hplesha:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN