Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Italiancouture7
I am not a photographer UPDATE!!
April 19, 2013 at 6:40 PM

So I redid my pregnancy announcement shot and this time we did it in the house. I thought this idea was cuter and more fun. I think my shots came out much better this time. I played around with my camera settings and they arent perfect but better!!

Here are my 3 best ones (I know they are the same pose lol). I downloaded a free trial of lightroom 4. What can I do with that to edit these? I would like to do a little tweaking but need some suggestons.. Thank you so much ladies!!!

I found this shot on pinterest

http://pinterest.com/pin/173459023119649415

Replies

• angie944
    April 19, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Cute!!! =) 

• Momoftwinkies
    April 19, 2013 at 6:42 PM
    Cute!
  • prenatalRN

Cute!!

• atyou
    by atyou
    Adorable!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

Honestly I wouldn't even realize you were announcing a pregnacy by this picture. 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    You could brighten her eyes a but. The pose is boring. I would probably have her sitting against it sideways holding the sign
  • HistoryNutty
    April 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    I was thinking the same thing.

OP, maybe hold a sign over your belly that says 'Two' instead.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly I wouldn't even realize you were announcing a pregnacy by this picture. 

• whiteNnerdy
    April 19, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    I would adjust the curves and brighten them and sharpen. I'd be happy to do som pressessing for you if you'd like.
  • Italiancouture7
    April 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Its supposed to be a "bun in the oven" I thought it was really creative Im not sure what else to do. I did the sign over the belly with the last one and everyone said not to an announcement with me in the picture. I must be hideous lol

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I was thinking the same thing.

OP, maybe hold a sign over your belly that says 'Two' instead.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Italiancouture7
    April 19, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Quoting whiteNnerdy:

I would adjust the curves and brighten them and sharpen. I'd be happy to do som pressessing for you if you'd like.

Sure if you dont mind! Would you like the original, Its sized down a lot on here.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN