April 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    How did u hurt him
  • lapcounter
    April 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM
    I don't make it a point to hurt him.
  • WifeyC
    by WifeyC
    April 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Do you mean hurt like the crazy bitch that slapped hers or do you mean hurt his feelings?

• danie24
    by danie24
    April 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I've been with my husband for 12 years and I've never hurt him.

So I have no idea. LOL

• .oOMellyOo.
    April 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Need more specifics.

• Dreamly
    by Dreamly
    April 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I...dont hurt him? I'm lucky that my dh finds it funny when I go off on rants so if I did say something a litlte harsh he finds it a turn on lol. But I wouldn't go out of my way to try to hurt him. If I did I guess I would just love on him and give him the best blow job ever. haha

• notjstasocermom

Quoting WifeyC:

Do you mean hurt like the crazy bitch that slapped hers or do you mean hurt his feelings?

hurt his feelings, of course I should have known better than to ask this in here since all wives in here NEVER hurt their dh (even intentionally)

• Mrs.Kubalabuku

Need more on "hurt."  If I give him a zinger when he does something stupid, I give him a big hug and remind him I love how he keep life interesting.

• highlandmum

I would never ever hit/slap/punch/kick my DH.  But if I hurt his feelings I will admit I was in the wrong and apologize.

• KanPsMommy

Well there was once time I accidentally slammed my DH (then bf) head in the door... I apologized profusely, gave him asprin and a blow job. But if I hurt his feelings I pretty much do the same thing, only I get him his favorite ice cream. :)

Mom Confessions