April 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    How did u hurt him
  • lapcounter
    April 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM
    I don't make it a point to hurt him.
  • WifeyC
    by WifeyC
    April 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Do you mean hurt like the crazy bitch that slapped hers or do you mean hurt his feelings?

• danie24
    by danie24
    April 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I've been with my husband for 12 years and I've never hurt him.

So I have no idea. LOL

• .oOMellyOo.
    April 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Need more specifics.

• Dreamly
    by Dreamly
    April 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I...dont hurt him? I'm lucky that my dh finds it funny when I go off on rants so if I did say something a litlte harsh he finds it a turn on lol. But I wouldn't go out of my way to try to hurt him. If I did I guess I would just love on him and give him the best blow job ever. haha

• notjstasocermom

Quoting WifeyC:

Do you mean hurt like the crazy bitch that slapped hers or do you mean hurt his feelings?

hurt his feelings, of course I should have known better than to ask this in here since all wives in here NEVER hurt their dh (even intentionally)

• Mrs.Kubalabuku

Need more on "hurt."  If I give him a zinger when he does something stupid, I give him a big hug and remind him I love how he keep life interesting.

• highlandmum

I would never ever hit/slap/punch/kick my DH.  But if I hurt his feelings I will admit I was in the wrong and apologize.

• KanPsMommy

Well there was once time I accidentally slammed my DH (then bf) head in the door... I apologized profusely, gave him asprin and a blow job. But if I hurt his feelings I pretty much do the same thing, only I get him his favorite ice cream. :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN