Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Poor people are fat!
by Anonymous
April 17, 2013 at 12:57 PM

So... I went to one hospital with my mother. Very expensive, very nice hospital. 90% of the people there seemed to be about proportionate, didn't look overweight, and DEFINITELY none that were really big.

Went to the county hospital with a friend. Almost EVERYONE there was overweight, and a good number could probably be considered morbidly obese.\

Coincidence?

Replies

• proudmommy690
    April 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Mobile Photo

• SterlingHeart
    April 17, 2013 at 12:59 PM

don't find that at all shocking

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 17, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    They say unhealthy food is cheaper than healthy food. If you're just talking raw foods and veggies its really not unless you're shopping at whole foods. But whatever its their life and their health
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Maybe.. I also think that a lot of poor people are working factory jobs, fast food, and jobs that are rather depressing. I would know lol. So a lot of times when you are unhappy in an aspect of your life you try to feel that void, and food makes a lot of people happy. Or for a moment it does anyways. 

• notjstasocermom

Quoting SterlingHeart:

don't find that at all shocking

• RoxStetz

Proud mommy, you owe me a new keyboard lol!! 

Quoting proudmommy690:

Mobile Photo

• vvinkyloafer
    I'm poor and not fat. Eat it.
  • MelanieMans
    Rich people are ugly inside and out
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    April 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I've seen fat rich people too!! 

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    April 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Processed junk is cheap. So is the dollar menu. Also, alot of people in the poorer demographics have never been taught to eat or shop for healthier foods. Its a vicious cycle, kinda like if you were raised on food stamps you will normally live that life as well. Some people break the cycle, some will forever live that way.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts