Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Something is seriously scaring me..
by Anonymous
April 12, 2013 at 4:47 AM
DH and I rarely get date nights and when we do we like to try different restaurants out. There is one in town called Sinaloas and we went for a lunch date. The entire time I was telling my DH how I felt off, it was smothering in there, it was like death, that I went to the bathroom and felt as I was being watched in the mirror. We left. We went a few months after with a family member and our son, our son usually likes being out but he was crying, wanting to go home and get down, etc. I myself couldn't breathe, started having blurry vision and smelling something off. I told DHs grandmother I was feeling so smothered and she called a waitress assuming it was the food. Turns out that place was the counties first orphanage and they feel it never quite stopped being one. Kids died, were mistreated and the entire upstairs section sill held their toys, clothes, desks, everything. I left without my food. I've been told I was being sensitive to those kids. I'm terrified. Has anyone been through anything like that?

Replies

• Alchemist_Momma
    April 12, 2013 at 4:49 AM
    Yep.
  • Sunshine257
    April 12, 2013 at 4:51 AM
    How horrible.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 12, 2013 at 4:51 AM
    What could it have been? I figured at first the appetizer, as DH grandmother first thought, was the culprit. Not so sure now.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Yep.

• Anonymous 1
    April 12, 2013 at 4:52 AM
    Haven't been back. I don't like the history of it alone.

Quoting Sunshine257:

How horrible.

• Alchemist_Momma
    April 12, 2013 at 4:52 AM
    You were feeling the emotions of the children. Has this ever happened to you before?
  • Anonymous 1
    April 12, 2013 at 4:55 AM
    Since I've actually taken the time to think of it, yes but never has someone pinpointed it the way the waitress did. It put me in a panic. I can recall a handful of times something similar has happened but not to that level.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

You were feeling the emotions of the children. Has this ever happened to you before?

• mattiehatter
    April 12, 2013 at 4:55 AM
    I'm very sensitive to places like this. It's hard sometimes walking into buildings with so much history.
  • xomrs.chase
    April 12, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    That's sad :( poor kids.

You're not alone.
  • Anonymous 1
    Is it just buildings with such a rich history or is it in general? I feel like I'm speaking crazy talk. /:

Quoting mattiehatter:

I'm very sensitive to places like this. It's hard sometimes walking into buildings with so much history.

• GirlWithANikon

Is it in CA? that place was also a morgue.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN