Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Child support. Teen mom.
by Anonymous
April 10, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Leah from TeenMom is getting $500 a month from her ex husband , and wants more. 

Does anyone else think that she is getting out of line. I, personally, think that $500 is fine. She makes much more then him, she has a DH who helps her to pay rent and utilities, food.  her ex has these kids at his house often, he also feed then, getting diapers without anyone's help. 

Replies

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 10, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    Huh? From what I saw on Monday's show she didn't want anymore from him... but I wasn't paying attention very well.
  • luckysevenwow
    April 10, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    I believe it was even raised an extra $300, I personally thought it was highway robbery.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 10, 2013 at 9:02 PM

They have 50/50 custody, he pays for their food, housing, dippers, without anyone's help. She has a DH who helps her plus $800 a month from the father of her kids. Seems like they pay 80/20. 

Quoting KristenFowles:

If my DH and I were to ever separate, I'd expect a 50/50 contribution regardless of who makes more.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Her lawyer got her 800$ a month now.

That seems pretty average for two children IMO.

They wouldn't have modified it if it wasn't within state law and within his means.

But I still think Leah needs to get off her ass and get a job lol, or at least go back to nursing school.
  • LiesLiesLies
    Her expenses shouldn't matter. That's HER choice.

She basically said her expenses were more because her and doormat Jeremy decides to buy a home together. Why is that Corey's problem?

Quoting Anonymous:

Considering you aren't in her bank account checking out her expenses, I'd say it's not your business

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    April 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    I liked Cory. Leah treated him awful. He's an amazing dad to those girls.
  • hautemama83

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I agree. He has them 50% of the time. She shouldn't get anything.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    He has them weekends I thought? If that's true, it's not 50/50

Quoting Anonymous:

They have 50/50 custody, he pays for their food, housing, dippers, without anyone's help. She has a DH who helps her plus $800 a month from the father of her kids. Seems like they pay 80/20. 

Quoting KristenFowles:

If my DH and I were to ever separate, I'd expect a 50/50 contribution regardless of who makes more.

• LiesLiesLies
    Exactly. Since he has them 50% of the time she shouldn't get anything.

Quoting KristenFowles:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

Yea, the said $800 a month, ridiculous. Why do you need $800 a month for 2 kids???? Poor Corey. He will never be able to get married or start a new family any time soon. 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I believe it was even raised an extra $300, I personally thought it was highway robbery.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts