Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Child support. Teen mom.
by Anonymous
April 10, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Leah from TeenMom is getting $500 a month from her ex husband , and wants more. 

Does anyone else think that she is getting out of line. I, personally, think that $500 is fine. She makes much more then him, she has a DH who helps her to pay rent and utilities, food.  her ex has these kids at his house often, he also feed then, getting diapers without anyone's help. 

Replies

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 10, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    Huh? From what I saw on Monday's show she didn't want anymore from him... but I wasn't paying attention very well.
  • luckysevenwow
    April 10, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    I believe it was even raised an extra $300, I personally thought it was highway robbery.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 10, 2013 at 9:02 PM

They have 50/50 custody, he pays for their food, housing, dippers, without anyone's help. She has a DH who helps her plus $800 a month from the father of her kids. Seems like they pay 80/20. 

Quoting KristenFowles:

If my DH and I were to ever separate, I'd expect a 50/50 contribution regardless of who makes more.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Her lawyer got her 800$ a month now.

That seems pretty average for two children IMO.

They wouldn't have modified it if it wasn't within state law and within his means.

But I still think Leah needs to get off her ass and get a job lol, or at least go back to nursing school.
  • LiesLiesLies
    Her expenses shouldn't matter. That's HER choice.

She basically said her expenses were more because her and doormat Jeremy decides to buy a home together. Why is that Corey's problem?

Quoting Anonymous:

Considering you aren't in her bank account checking out her expenses, I'd say it's not your business

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    April 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    I liked Cory. Leah treated him awful. He's an amazing dad to those girls.
  • hautemama83

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I agree. He has them 50% of the time. She shouldn't get anything.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    He has them weekends I thought? If that's true, it's not 50/50

Quoting Anonymous:

They have 50/50 custody, he pays for their food, housing, dippers, without anyone's help. She has a DH who helps her plus $800 a month from the father of her kids. Seems like they pay 80/20. 

Quoting KristenFowles:

If my DH and I were to ever separate, I'd expect a 50/50 contribution regardless of who makes more.

• LiesLiesLies
    Exactly. Since he has them 50% of the time she shouldn't get anything.

Quoting KristenFowles:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

Yea, the said $800 a month, ridiculous. Why do you need $800 a month for 2 kids???? Poor Corey. He will never be able to get married or start a new family any time soon. 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I believe it was even raised an extra $300, I personally thought it was highway robbery.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN