Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
popomill
HPV vax...
April 10, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Did you get it? Will you get it?

I'm kinda on the fence about this one. I don't usually pic and choose which vax or anything, I've had them all, but this one I'm kinda unsure about. Maybe because it's so new, maybe its because it's supposed to protect against cancer, I don't know what it is, but I'm kinda unsure about this one.

My Grandma died of cervical cancer and I have cists on my ovarys which is why I was thinking about getting it, one of my greatest fears is cervical cancer. My Grandma was only in her early 40's when she died, and I don't want to die that young.

What do you ladies think?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Maybe I'm confused or seriously lacking in knowledge of anatomy. Your GRANDPA died of cervical cancer?

• peanutsmommy1
    April 10, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    No, it didnt come out until after I was too old

Seriously research the side effects
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 10, 2013 at 3:44 PM

There is a risk in eveything in life .. Talk to  a doctor you trust and go from there. I got it. Im fine ..Had three kids since :)

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 10, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I've read/heard a lot of bad things about it. I wouldn't. Look it up.

• popomill
    April 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Oh LOL that was supposed to be my GrandMA, not Grandpa, he's still around. That's the fun part of spell check, it only tells me when I spell it wrong, not when I use the wrong word. lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe I'm confused or seriously lacking in knowledge of anatomy. Your GRANDPA died of cervical cancer?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts