Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
NNB
I don't see why y'all so happy to work so much! **UPDATE**
by NNB
April 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I really don't. I don't see why any one would want to work 7 days a week to support their family?
And why you would then say this system is great.. The old line that there are oppurtunites for everyone is ridiculous, because there really isn't. That's why so many people go to university, end up not being able to get their job and get a minimum wage job, not make ends meet and be assualted for needing help to survive... bearing in mind that they work full time, thats ALOT of hours

Are you really going to be happy, even if you're not on PA, dieing knowing that all you did was work work and work just to make ends meet? weather you're wealthy or poor, what quality of life is that? Why would you want this? Why do you argue to keep this?

It's just wrong. And then you all stand and support the rich, they people who work very little, holiday for most of the year and you stand and defend them. Wow. It's just unbelievable!

Wow, you all are a fiery lot! Any way

FYI.. i'm not on PA

Pretty much ALL of you missed the point to be honest... but that's ok, according to you all i'm the stupid one :/ being as you all want to work and that's how u love spending your life.

Thank you for all the lovely insults and name calling thrown my way, while you guys had fun doing that I was out enjoying the weather :)

One last point. I really think humanity has hit an all time low being that every one is so selfish and you all just think of your selves. Do you realise 1 million families are now homeless in Americe? But that's ok, because oppurtunites are there for everyone... smdh!

You ladies are not nice people, it's amazing how many resulted to name calling, yes, I have a very different oppinion to a lot of you, but you should try and understand what it is I am saying before you get all defensive!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 10, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Get a job.

• NNB
    by NNB
    April 10, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Way to avoid the statement!

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a job.

• audreesmama
    April 10, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    Some people have no choice.
  • NNB
    by NNB

thats my point! But they still stand and support the people who have all the money! Why? why do that...

Quoting audreesmama:

Some people have no choice.

• Acid
    by Acid

If you don't have a job...get one.  Because your kids won't be proud of you sitting on welfare your entire life.

• Josie_P
    by Josie_P
    April 10, 2013 at 8:13 AM
    Some people like to work. Some (well, most) people would work any amount of hours to make sure their families are taken care of. I'm sure they feel good knowing they could provide for their families, granted they sacrificed time (and maybe their sanity lol).
  • romalove

You're complaining a lot.

If you're not happy with the opportunities where you are, move.

If you aren't happy with your abilities, get education or skills training.

If you don't want to work for someone else, make your own job (that's what I did, btw), work for yourself, and determine your own life.

Who told you that rich people work very little?  Or that poor people work a lot?

There are rich people who work VERY hard all the time, and poor lazy people.

How old are you?

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

My DH busts his ass to provide for us. He doesn't work 7 days but he works 6. Sometimes 70 and 80 hours a week. We vacation, we do things as a family. There is time for work and time for play. But he takes his resposibility for his family seriosuly. Are we rich? No, but we are provided for, on our own, with no help from anyone. If you don't think there is opportunity for everyone, that is sad. MAKE YOUR OWN OPPORTUNITES! That's what made America the country that all other countries wanted to be. That has been lost. People want to sit around and wait on someone else to make their dreams come true. It is sad!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

Quoting NNB:

Way to avoid the statement!

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a job.

Here: Your three paragraph polemic is dumb, naive, and makes frequent use of stupid platitudes. In the end you don't really say much at all, actually. 

• LAXmom21
    April 10, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    I happen to agree especially since I have a large portion of family that lives in Europe and Canada.
    My grandfather was a union plumber, bought a 3 bedroom cape on Long Island and had a car, 3 kids and a dog. Then when it was just my uncle home, my mom and I and my great grandmother moved in. They had a nice car, vacations every year and my nana never worked. Can't see that happening today. And he only worked 5 days a week.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN