Mom Confessions

Anonymous
What I caught my Fiances Ex-Wife Doing!
by Anonymous
April 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I am at the bank doing my own thing, cashing my check ect.

I hear this women talking and I glance over to realize it is my Fiance's Ex Wife. Mind you she is with this other man, whom I've never seen before.

I now ease drop just to be nosey or what ever. I hate this women to begin with due to how she treats their Daughter.

I hear her tell the Bank Tell that she wants ex amount of money and that her Husband wants to do something else. The women wants proof because this mans name doesn't apear on the account. While I am listening she tells the Bank Teller to make sure that her name on the Account is Kaitlyn Walker and her Husband of 10 yrs Should show up as Daryl Walker.

Not only am I confused and hurt because this women is going by a different name and aparently has been married to this man for 10 yrs but what about my Fiance?

Him and his Ex were married from 1997 to 2011, seperated in the Fall of 2009. They were together from 1993 and married in 1997. 

I am now so confused and not sure if or what to tell my fiance. 

How do I tell the Man I love more then anything that his ex-wife has been going by a different name and suposedly has beenmarried to this other guy for 10 years.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 7, 2013 at 7:48 PM
    Lol either you're a liar or she was lieing to the bank.
  • Momo77
    by Momo77
    April 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM
    What?
  • AustinsMommy007
    Wow crazy I have no advice I'm sorry
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    It really shouldn't matter to him and it definitely shouldn't bother you
  • jillbailey26

Could it be that she was lying to the teller?  

• mommy_me
    April 7, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    why would he care that his ex wife moved on?
  • jedwards2009
    April 7, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    I would just let it go. The past is the past and right now it doesn't matter.
  • JanineDeer
    April 7, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I would not even give her the time of day..................whatever she is up to, will catch up to her on it's own... she is "the past"..

And if she gets into trouble- well, then your hubby gets his kid full time???

anyway- don't even mess with it.

• ColleenF30
    April 7, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Divorced in 2011 but married to someone else for 10 yrs...That is a bit beyond moving on.

Quoting mommy_me:

why would he care that his ex wife moved on?

• RaniNY
    by RaniNY
    April 7, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    I'd tell him for sure.

Mom Confessions