Mom Confessions

Aprilaaw85
Whats your daily schedule?
April 7, 2013 at 4:55 AM

What is your schedule like? 

Mine:

6:00 - 6:30: Wake up, Drink Coffee, Get kids up.

6:30 - 7:15  Get them dressed. Take kids to school (we like 25 minutes from the school)

8:00 - 12:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

12:00 - 1:00 Spend time with fiance (lunch break)

1:00 - 3:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

3:00 Get Daughter off bus, and help her with homework

4:00 Get Sons off bus, Help them with homework

5:00 - 5:30 Help kids with their rooms

5:30 Make dinner

6:00 Dinner time

6:30 Kids baths 

7:00 - 9:00 Kids free time

9:00 Bed time for kiddos - I strighten up

12:00 Bed time for me! :)

I know its kind of a wierd schedule but I like it, how do yall do things at your house?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 7, 2013 at 4:59 AM

So you don't do anything with your kids besides feed them, drive them to school, and help them with their homework?

• Aprilaaw85
    April 7, 2013 at 5:03 AM

?? omg .. really. We will watch a movie, or go fishing .. this is a weekday anyway. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So you don't do anything with your kids besides feed them, drive them to school, and help them with their homework?

• Aprilaaw85
    April 7, 2013 at 5:06 AM

and btw, i find it really sad that you have to get on my post and try to JUDGE me. Like i dont spent time with my kids. I do when they are here. This is a basic weekday schedule. Lord, shoot me because i spend my time helping them with their homework and helping them clean their rooms.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

?? omg .. really. We will watch a movie, or go fishing .. this is a weekday anyway. 

Quoting Anonymous:

• Quen
    by Quen
    April 7, 2013 at 5:08 AM

0300-ish - Go to sleep.
    0900 - Wake up confused, wondering where my husband is before remembering that he works and left an hour and a half ago.
    0901 - Go back to bed.
    1200 - Wake up, look at clock and decide if I should get up.
    1205 - Husband is home for lunch.  Either I have fallen back asleep or we watch Looney Tunes together.
    1300 - Go back to sleep after husband returns to work.
    1500 - Wake up, usually startled.
    1505-1600 - Mess with Facebook on my cellular.
    1605 - Eat a high-iron meal.  Usually cream of wheat with molasses.
    1615 - Clean house until husband returns from work.  Drink lots of coffee.
    1715ish - Husband is home from work.  We either cook dinner together or one of us cooks dinner.  (I've been pretty exhausted recently, so he's made dinner the past few days.)
    1800-0200 - Cuddle and play video games.
    0200 - "Go to bed."  (We go to bed and end up having sex until we exhaust ourselves or orgasm and then fall asleep.) 

I pretty much sleep all day, lol.

• NNB
    by NNB
    April 7, 2013 at 5:10 AM

You get so much kid free time!!!

For me it's up at 5.30 with ds (17 months)

5.30 - 6 - Make Ds a warm oat milk and my self a tea, lounge around with him

6 - 9 Make breakfast, make oat milk and bread, clean the sides and cupboards, clean the fridge and wash the dishes

9 - 11 - Play with ds, cars or something

11 - 11.30 - Tidy toys make ds a warm milm for nap time

11.30 - 12.30 - School work

12.30 - 2 - Make lunch, help ds eat, wash up and tidy kitchen

2 - 4 - we usually go out, to the park or something, maybe get some groceries

4 - 6 - Dinner, I cook, clean the floors, help ds eat, wash up

6 - 7 - Bath time and bed for Ds, I read to him until he's asleep

7 - 1am - School work!

• Aprilaaw85
    April 7, 2013 at 5:11 AM

lol. Thats intresting .. but if it works for you. :)

Quoting Quen:

0300-ish - Go to sleep.
    0900 - Wake up confused, wondering where my husband is before remembering that he works and left an hour and a half ago.
    0901 - Go back to bed.
    1205 - Husband is home for lunch.  Either I have fallen back asleep or we watch Looney Tunes together.
    1715ish - Husband is home from work.  We either cook dinner together or one of us cooks dinner.  (I've been pretty exhausted recently, so he's made dinner the past few days.)
    0200 - "Go to bed."  (We go to bed and end up having sex until we exhaust ourselves or orgasm and then fall asleep.) 

• Aprilaaw85
    April 7, 2013 at 5:14 AM

OMGoodness Girl, its so nice having them ALL in school. I can keep my sanity. I remember having babies home, it was nice being with them all day but it was hard for me because I had NO quiet time. Now that they are in school, it gives me time to miss them and im excited to see them when they get home.

Quoting NNB:

6 - 9 Make breakfast, make oat milk and bread, clean the sides and cupboards, clean the fridge and wash the dishes

7 - 1am - School work!

• NNB
    by NNB
    April 7, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Haha, you're lucky, I miss the times of being able to relax and just do my own thing, ds is sat on the floor quiet at the moment, I've given him pineapple just so I can have 5 minuts peace lol! I envy your day lol.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

OMGoodness Girl, its so nice having them ALL in school. I can keep my sanity. I remember having babies home, it was nice being with them all day but it was hard for me because I had NO quiet time. Now that they are in school, it gives me time to miss them and im excited to see them when they get home.

Quoting NNB:

7 - 1am - School work!

• Quen
    by Quen
    April 7, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Meh.  Sometimes I miss working.  I'm so bored in the house most of the time.  Haha!

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

lol. Thats intresting .. but if it works for you. :)

Quoting Quen:

0300-ish - Go to sleep.
    0901 - Go back to bed.

• reaandiziesmama
    April 7, 2013 at 5:20 AM

I can't even tell you right now. I am in crazy town. My best friend works and I watch her kids and my other friends mom is in the hospital but she is an hour away so I have the responsibilty of being her but it looks something like this with HUGE variations

7am wake up and get kids up

8am take kids to school

8-1 clean, shop, do homework,do laundry, run errands, visit friends mom in hospital

1 leave to go get best friend

2 have her to work

3 pick up her 8 year old 15 minutes away

330 pick up my kids, go to hospital and check on friends mom

430 go home get homework done

6 dinner

730 start giving baths to all kids (2 girls 8 and 7, 5 year old boy, 8 month old boy)

830 get everyone layed down

930 get everyone up, change diaper, get all in the car

1000 pick friend up drive 15 minutes to drop her and 8 yr old and baby off, then drive home, put my kids too bed, check online classroom for needed posts, clean up all messes

Midnight, try to go to bed, unless its like tonight and I had a paper due then stay up all night and hope against hope I somehow get too sleep in or get a nap

Mom Confessions