Mom Confessions

K-Chan
i thought i had a few more years before this started!
by K-Chan
April 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Dd already knows who she is going to marry when.they are older, like 17( according to her, lol) . Since the first week of pre k this year she has known and told all her friends that she is going to marry him when they are older. He just doesn't know it. They both love dinosaurs. We think it is cute.
Well two nights ago we rented " rise of the Guardians" and dd said Jack frost was soo cute! She watched the movie a few times before we returned it. Tonight while in her bath she was drawing with her bath crayon and drew a person. When it was time to wash her hair i gave her the wash cloth to wash her drawings away. Before she wiped away the person she said "good bye Jack frost" and kissed her drawing!

Replies

• mamalyssa83
    April 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM
    That's cute.... my ds use to tell me he was going to marry Katy Perry when was 3 years old..
  • Lorik1969
    April 7, 2013 at 12:39 AM
    When I was little we would play "married" all the time. We used to "air kiss" our imaginary husbands lol!
  • K-Chan
    by K-Chan
    April 7, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    All year she has been saying she will marry him. I asked when is he going to know this, "oh, when we are 16!' Such a silly girl. It's cute to see them play together.

Quoting Lorik1969:

When I was little we would play "married" all the time. We used to "air kiss" our imaginary husbands lol!
  • Lorik1969
    April 7, 2013 at 12:56 AM
    I think it's adorable! After all, at that age 16 seems like the halfway point to middle age lol!

Mom Confessions