Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Disgusting a•• neighbors!!
by Anonymous
April 5, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Is there not anything i can do, seriously?

The people catty corner to us are disgusting. Their house looks like its falling apart, they have blankets on their windows and aluminum,4 vehicles (only 2 running and ones loaded down with trash), extremely high grass, 2 dogs chained to a tree in the front and trash along the outside. It is the most disgusting thing IMO. Every house in this neighborhood is well maintained EXCEPT this one and its a snake haven! My DH has had to kill to copperheads already and im willing to bet they came from over there. City hall said there is nothing to be done ( small ass town).

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    Make it unpleasant for them to live there so they leave. Release rats or something. Egg their house, have everyone leave notes and call cps over unsanitary conditions. There has to be some rule, that sounds terrible. Start a petition and go back to city hall?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 5, 2013 at 4:42 PM
    As much as i would love to egg their house, i dont want to get myself in trouble and from the looks of it they probably already have rats lol. In this town everyone knows eachother, so that is probably why they get away with it. Im desperate though..it is warm here already and snakes are just going to get worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

Make it unpleasant for them to live there so they leave. Release rats or something. Egg their house, have everyone leave notes and call cps over unsanitary conditions. There has to be some rule, that sounds terrible. Start a petition and go back to city hall?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN