Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What race makes the best DH?
by Anonymous
April 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Just wondering, I have heard people say Hispanic men make the best husbands, personally, I think that if crap but I was wondering what people think on here. Obviously, there is not right or wrong, I just want to see the opinions.

What race makes the best DH?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 4% - Asian
  2. 6% - American Indian
  3. 16% - Black
  4. 6% - Hispanic
  5. 0% - Middle Eastern
  6. 51% - White
  7. 13% - other race

Replies

• T-HoneyLuv
    April 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM
    My Black/Jamaican husband is the best in my eyes :)
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I think I added something that would cover everyone but if you have another one, post it and I will add to the poll

• Anonymous 1
    April 4, 2013 at 8:37 PM

BUMP!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 4, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I married one and trust me it's not true! Mine is good in bed but that's about it!

• Tckosdk.2012
    April 4, 2013 at 8:39 PM

My black husband is the best in my oppinion. I've dated all races & found that people are people. Some men are assholes & some are awesome. It dosn't matter what race. I can't really answer your question because I can't say that one race of men would make a better husband than another.

• Melissa_4

The faithful, gainfully employeed, romantic, Mr. Fix-it kind. 

• melschlegs

I think it's ridiculous to speculate what race a man has to be to be a good husband.  There are good men and bastards in every race.

• Anonymous 1
    April 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I was engaged to a Hispanic man and let's just say I am glad I never married him. He and all the men in his family are lazy, they work but just enough to say they work, even if it's not enough for their family then they expect their wives to make a nice comfortable home for them out of the peanuts they make all while waiting on them hand and foot, tending to all the kids and staying hot, while popping out a kid every couple of years because they don't use BC

Quoting Anonymous:

I married one and trust me it's not true! Mine is good in bed but that's about it!

• mich.el.le

I don't have any idea. I haven't tried all of the flavors.

• tifbrown

What a ridiculous question. I don't think race has anything to do with it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts