Mom Confessions

Anonymous
What race makes the best DH?
by Anonymous
April 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Just wondering, I have heard people say Hispanic men make the best husbands, personally, I think that if crap but I was wondering what people think on here. Obviously, there is not right or wrong, I just want to see the opinions.

What race makes the best DH?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 4% - Asian
  2. 6% - American Indian
  3. 16% - Black
  4. 6% - Hispanic
  5. 0% - Middle Eastern
  6. 51% - White
  7. 13% - other race

Replies

• BellaByrdie
    April 4, 2013 at 8:45 PM

LOL unless you have someone who has married all the races then we can't know.  My husband is tHE BEST and he is a black man. 

As far as hispanic men being the best.  WELL I hate to tell you this but the ones I have known have all said their was crappy husbands.  IT just goes to show you it depends on the MAN not his race. 

• yperez0209
    April 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Race really has nothing to do with it. Even within the same race there are different cultures. With Hispanics themselves there are different foods, music, ideas and so on. Men are men, you will find the qualities you are looking for in any given race. My husband is Hispanic, Cuban to be specific and he's great. He's a hard worker, wonderful provider, loving father, loving husband and most importantly he has faith in God, which is important to me. Not all Hispanic men are the same as this guy you were with.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was engaged to a Hispanic man and let's just say I am glad I never married him. He and all the men in his family are lazy, they work but just enough to say they work, even if it's not enough for their family then they expect their wives to make a nice comfortable home for them out of the peanuts they make all while waiting on them hand and foot, tending to all the kids and staying hot, while popping out a kid every couple of years because they don't use BC

Quoting Anonymous:

I married one and trust me it's not true! Mine is good in bed but that's about it!

• mich.el.le

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

neither have I
    do you think there is something wrong with us?!

Quoting mich.el.le:

I don't have any idea. I haven't tried all of the flavors.

Seems like it. Maybe we should tell our husbands we need a temporary marital hiatus so we can try the other races and come back and fully appreciate them???

• happy41ce

um color doesnt matter. My husband is white and I love him dearly. This is just stupid.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM

My husband is mixed with 11 different ethnicities, he is loving, kind, respectful, hard working and sexy as all hell! He's the best:D

• Mamabear010
    White!!!! But I'm completely biased because that's the race DH is and he is a wonderful father.
  • TeamTARDIS
    My DH is pretty awesome!
  • MalakbelLacuna
    April 4, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    maybe when pigs fly lmao
    I love mine too much

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

neither have I

do you think there is something wrong with us?!

Quoting mich.el.le:

I don't have any idea. I haven't tried all of the flavors.

Seems like it. Maybe we should tell our husbands we need a temporary marital hiatus so we can try the other races and come back and fully appreciate them???

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    April 4, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I think this is a little bit ridiculous, you've got a good chance of finding an amazing man in any race. Same with assholes.

• WendyJR
    by WendyJR
    April 4, 2013 at 8:57 PM

o.O

Not sure this is something you can generalize. I've only ever had one DH (White) i have nothing to compare it to. I'm sure that there are great DH's of all races, as well as crappy ones.

Mom Confessions