Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
JakesMom712
I did something stupid, wwyd?
April 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM
This obviously drunk guy grabbed this young girls butt. She starts cursing him out and they're going at it verbally. I'm standing there watching and none of the guys around step in. So after the guy backs the girl into the corner I step between them. The whole time I'm thinking this guy is going to punch me in the face and I'm going to die trying to kill him. Stupid right?

What would you have done in the situation? Btw I live in philly, yup I should've called the police but they wouldn't have shown up for 15-20minutes, if they show up at all.

Replies

• lauren.m
    April 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    I would have been dumb and done the same if my kids weren't with me.
  • JakesMom712
    April 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM
    Mine wasn't with me. If he was I would have gotten out of there asap!

Quoting lauren.m:

I would have been dumb and done the same if my kids weren't with me.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 4, 2013 at 8:19 PM

hey, i live near philly!! lol i would have wanted to do the same but dh nows that and would have stopped me before i could. i don't put up with that shit so it would be REALLY hard for me to not intervene. if the kids were with my, i probably wouldn't have done anything. but i'd try to make some one else step in i guess...that shit is NOT okay 

• NiCo86
    by NiCo86
    April 4, 2013 at 8:20 PM

you helped diffuse a situation that was getting bad quick. I would have done the same thing.

• momtomine
    April 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I'd have done the same as you.  Maybe it is a Philly thing. lol

• JakesMom712
    April 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    I couldn't believe none of the guys stepped in. Did you hear about the pregnant girl who was jumped and no one intervened? That's all I could think about.

Quoting Anonymous:

hey, i live near philly!! lol i would have wanted to do the same but dh nows that and would have stopped me before i could. i don't put up with that shit so it would be REALLY hard for me to not intervene. if the kids were with my, i probably wouldn't have done anything. but i'd try to make some one else step in i guess...that shit is NOT okay 

• TwinmomAlicia
    April 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    Philly is scary! My sister used to live there and got mugged on the street by a guy with a gun. Good for you for stepping in, thank goodness he wasn't armed!
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I wouldn't have.  I know a guy who did and got shot and killed for his efforts.  That cured me of any desire to be the diffuser.

• theresa1966
    April 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM

YEARS AGO I USE TO HANG AT A BAR. THERE WAS A GIRL THAT WAS SITTING AT THE BAR TALKING TO THE BARTENDER DOING NOTHING. HER BOYFRIEND CAME IN AND DRAGGED HER OUT OF THE BAR BY HER HAIR AND STARTED WALING ON HER AT HIS CAR...ALL THE MEN DID NOTHING...I THOUGHT BULL SH#@...I WENT OUT THERE AND BROKE IT UP. I PULLED HIM OFF HER AND SLAPPED HIM IN THE FACE AND SAID: WANT TO HIT A GIRL HIT ME AND SEE WHAT YOU WILL GET. WELL HE RAN TO HIS CAR AND LEFT.  WEAK MAN PICKS ON SOMEONE WEAKER THEN HIMSELF......SCARED HIM....LOL

• LilliesValley
    April 4, 2013 at 8:28 PM
    I'd have done the same. Then I'd have verbally raked all the lazy fuckers sitting on their stools for just sitting there.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts