Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I just spilled a McDonald's sweet tea on my newborn.
by Anonymous
April 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Worst mom moment ever.
I am shaking so hard I can't eat what I ordered.
My baby screamed. He was dead asleep, in his car seat. I tried to carry it and my tray at the same time.
The woman at the register offered to help me when my order was up and I stupidly declined.
He is ok and back to sleep now after that shock.

Worst confession I have bad since becoming a mom!

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM

i shut my 12 month olds fingers in the door last night.. dont worry... you will be ok...

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 3, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    It happens. I didn't put the nipple in the bottle cap properly one day and the whole bottle dumped all over my baby when she started sucking :-/
  • Live.and.love
    April 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I accidently tripped my 10 month old on my mad rush to the bathroom to pee this morning. :(

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    It happens, I'm sure it wont be the last mistake, and he'll be fine :)

I accidentally spilled half a bottle of infant's tylenol in dds eyes when she was about 4 months old. Felt awful.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    At least it wasn't coffee 😳 now you will be more careful. Don't feel bad.
  • ColleenF30
    April 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Bath time lol. At least it was cold and not something hot.

• mariesmama
    April 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM

when my daughter was 4 monthes, the high chair sat under the base of the cordless phone i went to hang it up and dropped it on her head

• lauren.m
    April 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    Lol with four kids I can't even tell you how many times I've had oopsies with them. Baby will be fine don't worry.
  • KGreen75
    April 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Eh, he is fine...I would only call you a bad mom if it were hot coffee.

• sweetieiv
    April 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    Its ok. Your baby will be alright just clean him up and be careful next time. When my baby was like 3 months old I took him to the park and we sat on the grass he had his blanket under him. Anyways I saw a bug crawling on his leg and I smacked it off of him. He cried because I had scared him out of his nap. Til this day 3 years later I still feel bad about it but it wasn't a big deal. I can look back and laugh because I had a stupid reaction.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts