Mom Confessions

BeAmour
My 4 year old has an iPhone....GET OVER IT!
by BeAmour
April 3, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Well, it's really an Android.

My mom upgraded hers and gave DS the old one. Everything is deactivated but he can still play games and download them when WiFi is activated.

LOL some of the looks I get when I inadvertantly tell people something like "DS' phone...". I get the death stare like, "OMG, WHY does your 4 year old have a phone." I have to explain it.

I've had a few stares in public but I rarely allow it in public unless I know we're going to be in a certain place for a long time.

What is something people look at you crazy for, that your children have or have told them about?

Replies

• mommy2zbg
    April 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM

my 4 year old has a samsung galaxy tablet...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM

We just bought our 5 year old a Ferarri. He needs a car seat and booster to drive it, but, hey....

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    That's an honest shame. Waaay too much technology. He's too little.
  • barneysaid
    When my LO has my phone in the stores & he'll be playing my creepy RINGTONES app. I love horror movies & it's rubbing off on my kiddos...
  • Mcelly
    by Mcelly
    My 2 yr old and my 3 yr old both have Ipads, we put a rubber case around if, so little chance of breaking. People are like, wow!!
  • babygirl7161
    April 3, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    My 2yr old has my old iPod touch and she calls it her phone.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 3, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    Nothing really. For the most part, people around here tend to mind their own business. It's weird. ;-)
  • BeAmour
    by BeAmour

Think he'll take me for a ride?

Quoting Anonymous:

We just bought our 5 year old a Ferarri. He needs a car seat and booster to drive it, but, hey....

• TishHughes

Okay....someone told me that my daughter is spoiled because she has an *8 GB iPod touch. That thing has been lost for the last 2 months, though. She's always messing with mine...I wish she wouldn't.

• SoKamele

It would be a mistake for anyone to say anything to me.....I think people instinctly know this......and don't bother......lol

Anywho.....my DS has his own tablet........and he uses my IPOD and dh's IPAD.

Mom Confessions