Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
horseap
IM OFF!
by horseap
April 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Thank you ladies for a great night!  Im off to make breakfast.  Now keep this group boring until 1030 tonight so I dont miss anything damnit!

Replies

• Mrs.Bryant1201
    April 3, 2013 at 4:10 AM

Well good morning! What is for breakfast?

• armywife009
    April 3, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Haha, good morning! :D

• Lalalie
    by Lalalie
    April 3, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Morning!

Man, I'm bored. I wish something interesting would happen.

• horseap
    by horseap
    April 3, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

WHEW Ive got it all done I have a min until I have to finish drawer count and arrivals.  Today, I have made a FEAST!  Scrambled eggs, sausage links, sausage gravy and buscits.  Also we have pancakes oatmeal danishes cinnamon rasin, blueberry, onion and plain bagels. 4 types of cereal and 2 types of yogurt and hard boiled eggs.  With your choice of orange cranberry or apple jucie and hot chocolate and both reg and decaf tea and coffee!

• horseap
    by horseap
    April 3, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Quoting Lalalie:

Morning!

Man, I'm bored. I wish something interesting would happen.

NOT ALLOWED!  LOL JK :)  (not really, Im serious actually not a peep!)

• C.S.K.L
    by C.S.K.L
    April 3, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    I'm jealous I've got 2 more hrs before I can count my drawer, then be back here by 11 tonight
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    Holy shit is this for your work or kids? What do you do for work?

Quoting horseap:

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

WHEW Ive got it all done I have a min until I have to finish drawer count and arrivals.  Today, I have made a FEAST!  Scrambled eggs, sausage links, sausage gravy and buscits.  Also we have pancakes oatmeal danishes cinnamon rasin, blueberry, onion and plain bagels. 4 types of cereal and 2 types of yogurt and hard boiled eggs.  With your choice of orange cranberry or apple jucie and hot chocolate and both reg and decaf tea and coffee!

• horseap
    by horseap
    April 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
    LOL I work as a night auditor for a hotel and I have to set up breakfast.

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy shit is this for your work or kids? What do you do for work?

Quoting horseap:

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

• horseap
    by horseap
    April 3, 2013 at 6:58 AM
    I got off at six but have to stay up and get the kids off to school. I have to work tonight again at 10 so I feel your pain.

Quoting C.S.K.L:

I'm jealous I've got 2 more hrs before I can count my drawer, then be back here by 11 tonight
  • C.S.K.L
    by C.S.K.L
    April 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    Yep I get off here at 7 get the older 2 off to school, make breakfast for my 2yr get my 7mo settled and try to get sleep while watching them till the older 2 get home from school

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN