Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
horseap
IM OFF!
by horseap
April 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Thank you ladies for a great night!  Im off to make breakfast.  Now keep this group boring until 1030 tonight so I dont miss anything damnit!

Replies

• Mrs.Bryant1201
    April 3, 2013 at 4:10 AM

Well good morning! What is for breakfast?

• armywife009
    April 3, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Haha, good morning! :D

• Lalalie
    by Lalalie
    April 3, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Morning!

Man, I'm bored. I wish something interesting would happen.

• horseap
    by horseap
    April 3, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

WHEW Ive got it all done I have a min until I have to finish drawer count and arrivals.  Today, I have made a FEAST!  Scrambled eggs, sausage links, sausage gravy and buscits.  Also we have pancakes oatmeal danishes cinnamon rasin, blueberry, onion and plain bagels. 4 types of cereal and 2 types of yogurt and hard boiled eggs.  With your choice of orange cranberry or apple jucie and hot chocolate and both reg and decaf tea and coffee!

• horseap
    by horseap
    April 3, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Quoting Lalalie:

Morning!

Man, I'm bored. I wish something interesting would happen.

NOT ALLOWED!  LOL JK :)  (not really, Im serious actually not a peep!)

• C.S.K.L
    by C.S.K.L
    April 3, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    I'm jealous I've got 2 more hrs before I can count my drawer, then be back here by 11 tonight
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    Holy shit is this for your work or kids? What do you do for work?

Quoting horseap:

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

WHEW Ive got it all done I have a min until I have to finish drawer count and arrivals.  Today, I have made a FEAST!  Scrambled eggs, sausage links, sausage gravy and buscits.  Also we have pancakes oatmeal danishes cinnamon rasin, blueberry, onion and plain bagels. 4 types of cereal and 2 types of yogurt and hard boiled eggs.  With your choice of orange cranberry or apple jucie and hot chocolate and both reg and decaf tea and coffee!

• horseap
    by horseap
    April 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
    LOL I work as a night auditor for a hotel and I have to set up breakfast.

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy shit is this for your work or kids? What do you do for work?

Quoting horseap:

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

• horseap
    by horseap
    April 3, 2013 at 6:58 AM
    I got off at six but have to stay up and get the kids off to school. I have to work tonight again at 10 so I feel your pain.

Quoting C.S.K.L:

I'm jealous I've got 2 more hrs before I can count my drawer, then be back here by 11 tonight
  • C.S.K.L
    by C.S.K.L
    April 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    Yep I get off here at 7 get the older 2 off to school, make breakfast for my 2yr get my 7mo settled and try to get sleep while watching them till the older 2 get home from school

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts