Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
504bbymami
It keeps me up at night.
April 3, 2013 at 3:12 AM
A lot of fucking anger, and a lot of hurt and some regret.

All of them on deep levels that I really need to deal with in time but right now I have so much HATE in my heart that I can't let go of. It eats at me and I really don't know how to let go. 90% of it is directed at one person. He's ruined me in so many ways.

So here I am. Another sleepless freaking night. I have everything that SHOULD make me happy. But I'm so fucking angry.

Replies

• 4kids4tara
    April 3, 2013 at 3:19 AM

What are you so angry about? I'm guess this post is about a guy? Are you religious? Would praying help? What about exercise?

• 504bbymami
    April 3, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    I know... After everything... Well, you know what happened... It all got so much worse.

I have an appt next week. I had stopped going the whole time I was back home

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Please get more help. You need it now even more than before. Do it for your kids if not for yourself.

• .Elena
    by .Elena

Quoting 504bbymami:

I need interaction Attention. Being in my own head makes everything much much worse Is no fun because nobody can pay attention my drama unless I broadcast it.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Go write in your diary.

• 504bbymami
    That's a great idea

Quoting mattiehatter:

Burn pictures of the person. Feels pretty damn good.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Real problems that you create.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Omg it's called first world problems, genius.

And puh-lease! Everyone has their own personal issues and are allowed to feel however the fuck they want. Yea I do have a shit ton of REAL fucking problems.

And I've already been through plenty third world problems in my life so just stfu

Quoting Anonymous:

Third world problems :( seriously there are people out there with REAL problems. Get over yourself

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 3, 2013 at 3:21 AM
    LMAO

Quoting .Elena:

Quoting 504bbymami:

I need interaction Attention. Being in my own head makes everything much much worse Is no fun because nobody can pay attention my drama unless I broadcast it.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Go write in your diary.

• GirlWSemiAuto
    Ugh. I said I was done offering advice. But that can't be your home any more. Nothing good happens to you there. you get worse every time you go back there.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I know... After everything... Well, you know what happened... It all got so much worse.

I have an appt next week. I had stopped going the whole time I was back home

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Please get more help. You need it now even more than before. Do it for your kids if not for yourself.

• QuirkyMom26

Some one once posted this to me...so maybe you could borrow some also?  

• Supervane
    April 3, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    Take it one day at a time.

I've posted before in your posts that you need a detox fast!
  • kimmykat222
    April 3, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    ((Hugs)) I can't sleep either

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN