Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
504bbymami
It keeps me up at night.
April 3, 2013 at 3:12 AM
A lot of fucking anger, and a lot of hurt and some regret.

All of them on deep levels that I really need to deal with in time but right now I have so much HATE in my heart that I can't let go of. It eats at me and I really don't know how to let go. 90% of it is directed at one person. He's ruined me in so many ways.

So here I am. Another sleepless freaking night. I have everything that SHOULD make me happy. But I'm so fucking angry.

Replies

• 4kids4tara
    April 3, 2013 at 3:19 AM

What are you so angry about? I'm guess this post is about a guy? Are you religious? Would praying help? What about exercise?

• 504bbymami
    April 3, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    I know... After everything... Well, you know what happened... It all got so much worse.

I have an appt next week. I had stopped going the whole time I was back home

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Please get more help. You need it now even more than before. Do it for your kids if not for yourself.

• .Elena
    by .Elena

Quoting 504bbymami:

I need interaction Attention. Being in my own head makes everything much much worse Is no fun because nobody can pay attention my drama unless I broadcast it.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Go write in your diary.

• 504bbymami
    That's a great idea

Quoting mattiehatter:

Burn pictures of the person. Feels pretty damn good.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Real problems that you create.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Omg it's called first world problems, genius.

And puh-lease! Everyone has their own personal issues and are allowed to feel however the fuck they want. Yea I do have a shit ton of REAL fucking problems.

And I've already been through plenty third world problems in my life so just stfu

Quoting Anonymous:

Third world problems :( seriously there are people out there with REAL problems. Get over yourself

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 3, 2013 at 3:21 AM
    LMAO

Quoting .Elena:

Quoting 504bbymami:

I need interaction Attention. Being in my own head makes everything much much worse Is no fun because nobody can pay attention my drama unless I broadcast it.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Go write in your diary.

• GirlWSemiAuto
    Ugh. I said I was done offering advice. But that can't be your home any more. Nothing good happens to you there. you get worse every time you go back there.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I know... After everything... Well, you know what happened... It all got so much worse.

I have an appt next week. I had stopped going the whole time I was back home

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Please get more help. You need it now even more than before. Do it for your kids if not for yourself.

• QuirkyMom26

Some one once posted this to me...so maybe you could borrow some also?  

• Supervane
    April 3, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    Take it one day at a time.

I've posted before in your posts that you need a detox fast!
  • kimmykat222
    April 3, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    ((Hugs)) I can't sleep either

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts